Social Media August 2024

I hated this rewrite of history to say Neil substituted his own sperm for Evan Whyland's during the surrogacy process.

By the way, Sarah and Carrie were teens and somehow got involved with a guy named Chad. There was something about a movie being made in Salem and the girls were cast to be in it. I think Chad was another teen (or young man); but he was dealing drugs. He set a fire and Sarah was in the building at the time. That's why she was hospitalized in those 1990 pictures. Chad later jumped bail and fled Salem.

Yeah I remember that plot. Isabella was funding the movie, it was a horror film being filmed around Halloween.

Sarah was also in hospital a few years earlier when Eve hit her with a car.

I also loathed that they made Neil Sarah's' bio father. So does Lane Davies (Evan). He still complains in interviews. If only the show could get him back to do a rewrite of that.

Yeah, we all know the "mistakes" the lab at Salem Hospital can make..........

Leave it to the cynical EJ to smell a rat when it comes to the miraculous return of Abigail. If he actually puts an end to this wretched, unlikely plot, viewers will be put in the rare position of having to be grateful to the underhanded, scheming Elvis. To paraphrase an old line, strange things could be happening.

Back