Social Media August 2024

So someone pretends to Chad they are someone else???? Well, of course that is fake Abby, you know, the one with the plastic surgery (no scars) & fake amnesia. And what are they after?

Money? DiMeras are pretty rich, but can they all just take as much money as they want, any time? I am picturing each one alone, deciding to take it all and take off........so make withdrawals, all at same time. Boggles the mind.

Poirot, it would make for a goood storyline if several more fake Abigails appeared each with her own compelling b/s story about why she’s still alive and where she’s been all this time. This would really get Jenny’s shorts in a knot. Far fetched? Maybe not. At one point in Russian history, there were four “False Dimitrys, ” each one claiming to be the youngest son of Ivan the Terrible.

As for disbursement of DiMera funds, maybe Harold keeps records in a little black book. This would explain how he spends his time since he never even seems to answer the front door.

Slightly off-topic -

The article preview says she's "tearing it up" but everything I've seen from GH fans online suggests they hate her performance (some of that is love for the previous performer who was fired, I gather).

It's made me want to watch the show just to see what they're saying because I thought she was phenomenal as Abigail, but that is often the work of the director/writer/actor/screen partner combination. Curious if anyone watches GH who also watched her as Abigail?

Anyway back to topic....

Good article, but it uses the term “Chabby.” Good grief. Thank goodness that these combo names are banned from this board.

Years ago, there was a woman who wrote into SOD to complain about combo names. At the time, Y&R had 2 characters named Phyllis and Tucker, and the woman hoped they never became a couple. :rotfl: (by the way, Stephen Nichols/Patch played Tucker at the time)

Back