Eve and Daniel

She needs to start hanging out with Sami, then:).

Agreed. I almost posted that she should be taking lessons from Sami.

I'm done with this cougar thing too - I *so* do not want Eve exacting revenge on Jen by seducing her son. That said, I think Eve just pours it on with anything that registers as male to get what she wants. And while the Eve of 20 years ago would have pulled something like that, I'm not sure that the Eve who is a mother would. At least I would hope not.

With Eve being so driven to get her part of the book earnings so Paige can go to Stanford, I don't see how anyone could think she would try and seduce Paige's boyfriend. Eve is all about giving the world to Paige. JJ's past is what is screwing things up with Paige.

Eve MIGHT try and seduce JJ if she decided he was not the guy for her perfect Paige.

Eve does seem to be flirting with any male she comes across. So perhaps Paige sees/overhears some conversation between her mom and JJ...and doesn't like the way her mom is coming on (in Paige's view) to JJ at all. Eve would be all denial, but Paige would be upset.

& Muzzaman......your husband is very astute. I don't know if he watches the show all the time as you do, but he definitely caught on to how Eve comes across .
Just an aside, but someone tweeted to Kassie dePaiva about how bad Eve is, and Kassie (who plays Eve) tweeted back "she gets worse". LOL

Back