• Percy

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Hitman

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other (Who?)

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL, been thinking about this all day, remembered it was Garry Moore as host, and after some more pondering.......it was "To Tell the Truth". Actually, when you think about it, the premise was similar to both, and probably to a couple of other shows back then. Honest, very vague.....
:back:

It is too bad, just for fun, that upon learning Will confessed...that Sonny did not march into the room, say "no he didn't, I did"...and then Lucas follows suit, as does Gabi, and when Abby hears, she comes and confesses, so then so does Sami, and then EJ, all making excuses as to how they got Victor's gun.
I just would love to see the faces as they all "confess". Ha.
I vaguely recall a game show with that premise. 3 "contestants.....4 judges. Contestants all say, My name is john doe, and I am a lion tamer. The blindfolded judges would ask a few questions, they were limited either by number or time, don't remember. Then would take a guess as to who was the REAL John Doe, the lion tamer. It would get so funny when one of the guys would get very elaborate with answers, giving more info than asked, etc. So they would figure he was John Doe, and of course he wasn't. More money for contestants.
Yup, I wanted to see that too.

Back