• Percy

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Hitman

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other (Who?)

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But Sonny put a silencer on the gun. There could have been more than 3 shots that we didn't hear.

I have a feeling we will see some killer only flashbacks as well as some red herrings. But they will creatively show flashbacks not to include Ben as well as only show scenes of Nick that we've already seen.

I've said Gabi all along. Now that Will has confessed, she has to come forward. I just hope they have a nice flashback. A perfect Shakespeare tragedy. It just makes sense, since Gabi has been the main character in this story from the get go. Camilla Banus and Gabi get my applaud for coming onto the canvas as a background character. Her story grew with writers who were let go yet the new writers kept her story alive and grew it further until she became a part of every single family in Salem. Even if you hate the character.

deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum....JS

Here is my reasoning for voting Gabi (though reason makes no difference in Salem, lol):

Gabi is the last one to show up at the square and she is carrying that diaper bag. Gabi is late getting to where the others are at the hospital and she is not carrying a diaper bag. Will suspects someone has been home and asks Sonny (while Will examines the gun) if Sonny has been there. I think Will now knows Gabi shot Nick and is willing to take the fall so Ari can be with her mother.

How could Gabi have killed Nick????????? We all saw what a total neurotic mess she was when her and Kate & Sami pushed his body in the river!! She was a mess and nervous and crazy and kate and sami literally had to force her to calm down and she still was acting like she was going to snap at any minute! Ok now Nick is shot, and Gabi is cool as a cucumber ?? It would be totally out of character for Gabi to have shot Nick and be as calm as she is...doesn't make any sense...am I wrong here??

Back