• Percy

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Hitman

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other (Who?)

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gabi was so traumatized by Nick that she was petrified!! When he made her speak to the attorney and set a date for the court hearing, that was over the top and she just couldn't stand it any more...so she went back to the house and "found" the box up on the top shelf in the dark closet, took it out and guess what? There was a gun in it!! SURPRISE!!! So, she took the gun, put it in Ari's diaper bag and went to the park, where she saw Nick and shot him!! She did it like a zombie...hypnotized by the entire thing...it was like "temporary insanity"!!! And she did it and she's glad!!

Now, what could be wrong with this??
Are you going to tell me that she was too chicken to do so?
Are you going to tell me that she had no idea that there was a gun hidden in the closet?
Are you going to tell me that she loved Nick and wanted to run off with him...would do whatever he ordered her to do?
Are you going to tell me that the writers concocted this story??

elaine, who really thinks this was nuts anyways we think!!

2gun.jpg

Actually, I think that Gabi was in the apartment, unbeknownst to them, when Sonny & Will were discussing the gun, and then hid it. She knew exactly where it was.

Days has, at times, had someone exiting the apt. thru the bedroom (hers, Ari's???) so she could have come in that way, if she wasn't there already, and they just did not know it.

I'm convinced it was Gabi and Will is covering for her. She got away with her other crime because Rafe protected her, now she wants Will to protect her.
I think Will thinks he is covering for Lucas. He confessed after he heard that the police were questioning Lucas for the second time.

I wonder if Will isn't sure who he's protecting, but is pretty convinced that it's either Lucas or Sonny. Lucas, because the police are focused on him, and Sonny, because of the "knowing" looks between the two. And if it's Lucas, Will won't have Lucas suffering on his behalf again, and he won't have Sonny doing it at all. Probably because Will feels like this all happened, more or less, because of him (Will) and doesn't want anyone else paying a huge price for his problems. Even if he didn't actually kill Nick, I think he still feels somewhat responsible for it. Not because of Nick, but because of those who might be willing to kill Nick for Will's sake. If all that makes sense to anyone other than me... LOL!

It is too bad, just for fun, that upon learning Will confessed...that Sonny did not march into the room, say "no he didn't, I did"...and then Lucas follows suit, as does Gabi, and when Abby hears, she comes and confesses, so then so does Sami, and then EJ, all making excuses as to how they got Victor's gun.
I just would love to see the faces as they all "confess". Ha.
I vaguely recall a game show with that premise. 3 "contestants.....4 judges. Contestants all say, My name is john doe, and I am a lion tamer. The blindfolded judges would ask a few questions, they were limited either by number or time, don't remember. Then would take a guess as to who was the REAL John Doe, the lion tamer. It would get so funny when one of the guys would get very elaborate with answers, giving more info than asked, etc. So they would figure he was John Doe, and of course he wasn't. More money for contestants.

I vaguely recall a game show with that premise. 3 "contestants.....4 judges. Contestants all say, My name is john doe, and I am a lion tamer.
Ah, I remember it well. It was "What's My Line" hosted by John Charles Daly. The judges were only blindfolded for the "Mystery Guest" portion of the show when the contestants were celebrities. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Barb.

Back