SPOILER !! Week Sept 9

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=5819

Fiona tries to silence Sarah!
Tate confides in John about how he screwed up things with Holly.
EJ delivers a threat to Kristen!
Marlena sympathizes with Eric regarding his struggles with Holly.
Kristen begs Brady to fight for his future.
Marlena begins her hypnosis on Sarah.

Fiona tries to silence Sarah! (Cut out her tongue? Smother her with a pillow? Hit her over the head so she has memory loss?)

Tate confides in John about how he screwed up things with Holly. (From the start, suggesting the Horton cabin getaway and Aaron switch)

EJ delivers a threat to Kristen! (She has to move to the other wing of the mansion.)

Marlena sympathizes with Eric regarding his struggles with Holly. (Still maintain she should have been told years ago, even if she would have been angry at Eric; over time, that might have changed.)

Kristen begs Brady to fight for his future. (I still don't understand how he can be charged without the car as evidence and needs to be hypnotized.)

Marlena begins her hypnosis on Sarah. (Now THIS makes sense!)

Fiona tries to silence Sarah: Mummy Dearest is sinking lower and lower.

EJ delivers a threat to Kristen: Maybe the two awful DiMeras will end up devouring each other.

Kristen begs Brady to fight for his future: For once, the Kritter is right about something. Amazing!

Marlena sympathizes with Eric regarding his struggles with Holly.
Tate confides in John about how he screwed up things with Holly.
Has anyone told precious Holly bolly that Chloe carried her to term? And that mommy was deemed unfit to be a mommy???

Spoilers from https://www.tvandmusicnetwork.com/2...soap-opera-spoilers-week-of-september-9-2024/

Monday, September 9, 2024
Brady tells Justin that he wants to take responsibility for his actions

Tuesday, September 10, 2024
Stefan and EJ fight over Gabi

Wednesday, September 11, 2024
Chad remains hopeful that Abigail’s memory will return

Thursday, September 12, 2024
Tate tries to calm a furious Holly

Friday, September 13, 2024
Xander and Fiona share a close moment
Holly and EJ bond

Holly confronts Eric about a long-kept secret.
Hello?? How secret was it??? Really? It was in the papers, he had a trial, he went to jail, he served his time, returned to town and did lots of "I'm sorrys" to everyone. So really, just how secret was it?

It's like the writers just found out about it so now we are going to play it up.

Paulina orders Rafe to wake up: Bad news — the sound of the loudmouth mayor’s voice is sure to keep Rafe in his coma.

Brady tells Justin he wants to take responsibility for his actions: Unfortunitely poor, clueless Brady has no idea what his actions were.

EJ and Stefan battle over Gabi: Stefano’s portrait will not be pleased — two of his sons battling for a booby prize.

That one about Paulina has to be a joke, right? It sure made me laugh. I seriously doubt that Sarah will remember who hit her right away, although I will be thrilled to be wrong. I wonder how Fiona tries to silence her? Hmmm - never can trust the wording of these things. The close moment Xander and Fiona share could be either growing closer and bonding - OR Xander gets close to finding out what Fiona did.

Link only

Holly rejects Eric and bonds with EJ: This kid really does have problems, doesn’t she?

EJ threatens Kritter: First he as fighting with Stefan Zero and now he’s threatening the Kritter: Foolish Elvis is going to find himself alone in the cold, cruel world of Salem.

Gabi’s perkiness annoys Connie: Is this lunatic still around? Maybe she’ll cross Gabi and end up head down in a trash can.

Last edited:
Back