SPOILER !! week of April 4th

I still speculate it was Andre who had it set up for Chase before he went to jail somehow, even though yes their liquid assets are gone from Sami. Still there is some way Andre has money if he was able to be put in a hotel.

I don't have lighter fluid at home since I don't grill. Remember it's Salem, they have
and do things we don't do

I would only guess it is lighter fluid for a grill...........

On this site, in the April 11 spoiler thread, it is listed that Ben ends up in the hospital, burned and bandaged.

However, maybe Stefano had cigarette lighter fluid for his lighter when he smoked his cigars????

I wonder if the whole Abby, Ben bed burning is either her imagination or hallucination or wishful thinking and may I add, please let there be an end to this?!!

As to the Ben/Abby spoilers, I do like the full-circle nature of this storyline. I think this is one of the better, more consistent stories of the past 6-8 months. Of course, amid all the other darkness, death, sorrow, and other such misfortune going on with the show, I can understand why viewers might be dismayed by this turn of events. However, I think it makes for good drama and as I said is actually pretty good writing.

Where does Abby get lighter fluid from? Is this the kind of thing Americans commonly keep at home? I've never seen any outside of a cigarette lighter.

Lighter fluid like that is generally used for starting charcoal grills. I've attached a picture, the first one I found with a Google search. I hope it helps. I used to keep some at home for our grill, but now we have a charcoal chimney starter.

Attachments

• Charcoal lighter fluid.jpg
    Charcoal lighter fluid.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1
Ahh ok, here it's most common to use a gas BBQ. You can exchange your empty gas bottle for a full one at most service stations and supermarkets (for a cost).

I have seen the charcoal lumps (bricks?) at the supermarket but I had no idea how to use them.

We also have gas grills in which you get the gas canisters and exchange them at gas stations and stores. It's all a personal preference.

Where does Abby get lighter fluid from? Is this the kind of thing Americans commonly keep at home? I've never seen any outside of a cigarette lighter.
Yes, we do have bottles of that at home to use to start the charcoal grills used to cook steaks, burgers etc.

Oh not sure if it was clarified but when Rafe caught Chase at Jen's home, he told Rafe that he talked to his aunt and used his own trust funds money to make bail.

I have been too busy to get on site recently. Finally got a chance while waiting for the Warriors/Spurs game. Go Spurs! So.......Personally, I'm liking the storylines now. At least they move along a little bit faster and more characters are being shown now than before. I actually like Summer. Am curious where the story goes. Also Deimos/Nicole.

The thing about Ciara kissing Theo so soon really DOES seem a little strange. I know quite a few people who have been raped or molested and the last thing they want is to have ANY sexual type contact for a long time. It can even put stress on a marriage. It's not easy to get over. Other than the kiss, I feel Ciara is acting pretty real about it.

I DO agree that Chase needs to be dealt with and Joey needs to come clean. I feel that he would not get jail time due to the history of Ava, her obvious ploy to get Steve back and Joey's mental status when he did it. If he comes clean, they could get him the help he needs. And Jade is not helping him!

Back