SPOILER !! week of April 4th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday April 4:
Deimos gazes at a photo of a woman from his past (who looks just like Nicole).

Tuesday April 5:
Chase breaks into Jennifer’s house, continuing his downward spiral.

Wednesday April 6:
Maggie shares an emotional moment with Summer before her surgery.

Thursday April 7:
Abigail finally comes face to face with Ben.
Ciara and Theo kiss.

Friday April 8:
Lucas takes care of a drugged-up Jennifer when he stumbles upon her being out of sorts.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

On this show of the past few months, has anyone been on an UPWARD spiral???

And doesn't Chase still sorta live with Hope, his stepmother, who since November has given evil stepmothers a run with her total ignoring of her kids?

Deimos and a picture of someone who looks like Nicole?? How original, a look alike doppleganger.:sarcasm:

But we see Lucas, so it can't be all bad.

All I have to say is oh my gosh! Can't wait! Doped up Jenn is as fun as Stoned Julie!

Abigail I think is hallucinating almost creating what she sees out of fear. That can happen. This could be the exit story for Abby be locked in a sanitarium like Laura Horton and be replaced with a new actress.

I really hope the writers know Laura Horton should be used and mentioned in these cases, she's the whacky grandmother.

It might be fun to watch people using drugs on TV shows, but using drugs isn't a good thing.
I wish TV shows would stop showing glorifying drugs when they are bad. And I wish there was
way to get liquor ads off TV.

:back:

But is it really breaking in when the doors and windows are never locked?? :rolleyes:

It is in Pennsylvania. If any part of your body crosses the plane of a vertical or horizontal surface of a building to which you have no legal right to enter, it is breaking and entering. The person doesn't even have to go all the way in. Just leaning in (a door or window) or a foot following through when kicking in a door is still breaking and entering.

I've been on 5 juries for breaking & entering cases, and the judges always emphasized that.

Who is Deimos not connected to at this point? John's father, Bo, Philip, Victor, Maggie, now Kate. And has a photo of Nicole's lookalike? Stories become more convoluted every day. Ratings down, interest waning. Wondering if that renewal was a good thing or not.

Writers of soaps nearly ALWAYS try & connect a new character to someone in town...just looks at Lani, who had to be connected to Abe & Theo, Clyde to Jordan & Ben, Gabi & Dario to Rafe, Serena to Eric, etc. etc. etc. Deimos is connected to Victor., but since he is a "bad" guy, he had to be connected, no matter how remotely, to other characters. I don't think he ever met John's father, (Petrov was the one who contacted him).
Yes, there are some stories that have not garnered interest at all, this is why NBC wants the filming time shortened, so stories that are not going well can be shortened, changed, etc.

Monday April 4:
Deimos gazes at a photo of a woman from his past (who looks just like Nicole). [Hey, Deimos, since you've been in a Greek prison for 30 years, and Nicole doesn't look like her mother, the late Fay, maybe it's one of Nicole's aunts.]

Tuesday April 5:
Chase breaks into Jennifer’s house, continuing his downward spiral. [Hopefully, you don't intend to commit a crime while there, little Jennings, or the authorities will add burglary to your rap sheet.]

Wednesday April 6:
Maggie shares an emotional moment with Summer before her surgery. [Maggie, be sure to tell the psycho mermaid how much you miss your charm.]

Thursday April 7:
Abigail finally comes face to face with Ben. [Abigail, let's hope this is when you visit him in prison.]
Ciara and Theo kiss. [Forget Theo, writers, let's have somebody give poor Roman a kiss.]

Friday April 8:
Lucas takes care of a drugged-up Jennifer when he stumbles upon her being out of sorts.[Hey, Jenny, it's a good thing for you that Anne has been shuffled off screen or her laughs could be heard all the way to West Salem.]

It is in Pennsylvania. If any part of your body crosses the plane of a vertical or horizontal surface of a building to which you have no legal right to enter, it is breaking and entering. The person doesn't even have to go all the way in. Just leaning in (a door or window) or a foot following through when kicking in a door is still breaking and entering. I've been on 5 juries for breaking & entering cases, and the judges always emphasized that.
In New York, if Chase entered Jenny's house intending to sit down on Alice's sofa, relax, and watch The Voice, he'd be guilty of second degree trespass. If after watching The Voice, he intends to steal a few of Jenny's sleeveless dresses, some of her special donuts, her autographed photo of Dr. McScruffy, her Salem High yearbook with Eve's picture cut out, and DVDs of her best confrontational rants, he'd be guilty of third degree burglary.

Wow. I shouldn't have looked. Oy, with the Chase Case...I just can't.

I could ship (that means support) Nicole and Deimos. But considering that I could ship either one of them with any number of inanimate objects, since both actors are fantastic, this is no surprise. I would also love to hear what Victor would have to say about their relationship.

Very glad that the writers' "bloodbath" reported last week hasn't touched Deimos. Team Deimos, all the way!!

Back