SPOILER !! Week Oct 14

I was thinking yesterday that if the Sarah/Xander/Fiona story wraps up and the Chad/Mark/Fake Abby story wraps up, we are left with the ridiculous Johnny jealousy story, the Stephanie/Alex hook up, Gabi/Stefan divorce and the entire soap within a soap stuff. Nothing very interesting. Usually when a story is wrapping up they have started a new one but I don't believe there is anything new already introduced.

Usually when a story is wrapping up they have started a new one but I don't believe there is anything new already introduced.
Well if you have a competent head writer that would be the case. But our former head writer had either been reading the tea leaves or he knew the contract negotiations with Kenny boy weren't going well so it looks like he thought it best to burn the bridge and toss it into the wind. I fear we are going to be stuck with mainly raw sewage till the Doug story. Then limp along till May when the new writers' stuff appears.

I'm even betting he's petty enough to submit stories to the awards folks.

I was thinking yesterday that if the Sarah/Xander/Fiona story wraps up and the Chad/Mark/Fake Abby story wraps up, we are left with the ridiculous Johnny jealousy story, the Stephanie/Alex hook up, Gabi/Stefan divorce and the entire soap within a soap stuff. Nothing very interesting. Usually when a story is wrapping up they have started a new one but I don't believe there is anything new already introduced.
I want to say that the serum will now be the new story. Now that they know Brady is innocent, there will be something else that comes up that Kristen will want for the serum. Just my thought. :)

Back