SPOILER !! Week Oct 14

Since Chad and the woman are going to Paris, is this where they're getting married?

Did Holly go to Paris to visit her mom and that's why she sees JJ?
Oh that would be a good thought, savvy job Kat!

Aaron gives Tate his approval to date Sophia
I can't keep track of the half-vanishing Greenes, but I think Aaron liked Sophia, then when Holly used him, he liked Holly. So since he liked her first Tate wants to make sure he's OK? Since he's been loyal to him. OR it could be that Tate talks out his feelings with Aaron and Aaron is just a sounding board.

I am a proponent of strong friendships so either way I like this idea.

My sister got married this summer and she wanted me to officiate the wedding. It took less than 5 minutes to get "ordained" online. Then you just have to follow the rules for whatever state the wedding is held. I had to get a "one day certificate" from the State Dept to marry them in Massachusetts.

Getting tired of every single Salemite having the power to marry, bury, baptize, or whatever. These people never even mention going to church, or officiating for complete strangers. Days can afford an "under 5" actor to pull in for "officiating". Heck, Eric was a priest, he probably has the credentials, could do the honors.........Days could even just say he did, without showing anything. Yes, many of us wish we could be around while they film, to be the voice of common sense.
Agree. Is the budget now too tight to hire the actor who played Father Louis to get the job done? If so, why not “ordain” Roman and use the Pub as a Las Vegas style wedding chapel. The happy couple could take their vows in front of the bar while Roman presides as he sits on a bar stool. Immediately afterward, everyone could pig out on Brady Burgers, clam chowder, EJ chow, and garbage can nachos, all while sipping cheap champagne.

Spoilers from https://soapoperanews.net/2024/10/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-october-14-18-2024/

Monday, October 14, 2024
Eric and Brady brainstorm to uncover the truth.
Steve puts a plan in motion to prove Abigail is an imposter.
Holly has questions for "Abigail".
Xander updates Maggie on the cure for Sarah.
Fiona makes a move before Sarah can regain her memory.

Tuesday, October 15, 2024
Johnny prepares to confront Chanel about her infidelity.
Xander confronts Fiona what she did to Sarah.
Brady thanks Eric for saving him.
Alex and Stephanie decide to remain friends.

Wednesday, October 16, 2024
Stephanie and Alex realize they made a mistake.
Chanel wonders why Johnny is in such a mood.
"Abigail" struggles with her emotions about Chad.

Thursday, October 17, 2024
Sarah and Xander talk to EJ to let Brady go.
JJ officiates Chad and "Abigail’s" wedding.
Sophia helps Tate.
Fiona and Brady have a much-needed discussion.

Friday, October 18, 2024
Chad and Abigail’s wedding reception takes a sour turn.
Ava gives Sophia words of encouragement.
JJ and Holly commiserate about "Abigail."
Aaron gives Tate his blessing to date Sophia.

Brady thanks Eric for saving him: Heroics by Eric — Sami will be gagging on this one.

The Chad-Faker reception takes a sour turn: Of course it does — it’s happening in Salem.

Ava gives Sophia encouragement. This is no surprise. As the old saying goes, “birds of a feather flock together.”

Back