SPOILER !! Week Oct 14

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=5877

Steve sets out to prove that Abigail is nothing but an imposter.
Eric and Brady work together to try to uncover the truth.
A confrontation erupts when Xander goes to Fiona about what really happened to Sarah.
Johnny works up the nerve to speak with Chanel about her infidelity.
Alex and Stephanie begin to wonder if they made a grave mistake.
JJ and Holly commiserate about Abigail.

Agree with Jason about JJ and Holly commiserating about Abigail. BIG huh?

Alex and Stephanie likely spent the night together, but a "grave" mistake? Nothing that dire. A mistake, perhaps.

Will Fiona break when Xander questions her? I sure hope so.

Spoilers from https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-liv...igail-marry-johnny-and-chanel-done/#subscribe

Monday, October 14, 2024
Steve puts a plan in motion to prove "Abigail" is an imposter.

Tuesday, October 15, 2024
Xander confronts Fiona over what she’s done to Sarah.
Johnny prepares to confront Chanel about her infidelity.

Wednesday, October 16, 2024
Stephanie and Alex realize they made a mistake.

Thursday, October 17, 2024
JJ officiates Chad and "Abigail’s" wedding.

Friday, October 18, 2024
Chad and "Abigail’s" wedding reception takes a sour turn.

I sure hope these mean that finally Fiona is exposed or confesses. I am sure that nothing will happen to her because, suddenly, they won't file charges. However, it would be nice if Brady files charges against her for letting him take the rap. But, he won't. Xander will forgive her. Will he apologize to Brady and all of Salem?

Xander confronts Fiona: Hopefully the wicked witch will crack when confronted by an angry, glowering Xander (who wouldn’t?)

JJ officiates at the Chad-Abigail “wedding.” Pity poor JJ. No sooner does he get back he’s involved in the Fake Abby mess.

Steve launches a plan to expose Fake Abby: The faker better fess up now. With Steve on the case, her exposure is a certainty.

Getting tired of every single Salemite having the power to marry, bury, baptize, or whatever. These people never even mention going to church, or officiating for complete strangers. Days can afford an "under 5" actor to pull in for "officiating". Heck, Eric was a priest, he probably has the credentials, could do the honors.........Days could even just say he did, without showing anything. Yes, many of us wish we could be around while they film, to be the voice of common sense.

How much does it cost to get ordained in Kansas?

Ordinations for Kansas are completely free and can normally be completed in less than a day. Thousands of people have registered and became licensed ministers in Kansas. Once you have completed the ordination process you are able perform marriages through Open Ministry in and for the state of Kansas!

So for a couple of hours and no money I can marry someone.

Back