Jennifer vs. Eve

I wish Paige had found out the same time as Jen because I don't think she is a strong enough character and I don't think the show has invested enough in Paige and Eve's relationship for it to make that big of an impact. While Eve and Jen's rivalry was reignited before Eve had both feet off the plane. And once the reveal happens I don't really get why either of them would want to stay in Salem. No one really likes Eve and Paige is stuck on JJ so once he is out of her life what will she do with her life?

I actually think it would have been better for Eve to come back as the music professor and then her and JJ could have hooked up. No Paige needed

I think what'll happen is that they'll reconcile, somehow learn that Eve was behind the Jill thing. It will make JJ hate Eve--and what he did--even more, and obviously, Paige will be furious. And then, just when Paige is starting to forgive her mother, she'll learn about the JJ & Eve hate boinks. Of course, all this will probably go down in May Sweeps and the subsequent weeks.

Or even way way worse, JJ and Paige have a successful reunion and Paige ends up pregnant, as does her mother.:sick: The babies arrive within weeks of each other.

Total speculation on my part, because this is a horrible storyline that should NOT be followed.

They could deliver their babies on the same day, which would create the newest baby switch storyline. Isn't Dena Higley (DAYS' former and new head writer) a fan of babies being switched? I think she wrote the Sami/Nicole babies switched storyline, which I loved!

Back