Jennifer vs. Eve

Jen finally takes control and has the upper hand with Eve. Loved the takeover. Eve's face was worn and torn because Jen had her backed into a wall in the Square. What and how this will unfold with getting JJ and Paige back together is going to rock Eve to her bare bones.

I am just wondering how this will all end???????:clap::eek: ShaSha

I wonder, though, about JJ & Paige getting back together. Even if they did, JJ is so wracked with guilt, he will be moping around, Paige will have no clue. Eve will be doing her best to make sure they don't stay together. And if Paige learns the truth???

I think they will get back together temporarily at least and Eve will either be jealous and/or end up pregnant. I also don't put it past these writers to have Paige end up pregnant too.

But I agree with Sha Sha, I don't know where this is going at all. So I suppose that's a good thing.

I was really hoping Eve would have kicked that hag off of her and sent her flying across the room. Jen was so proud of her little boy when he was disrespectful to grown women but now he can't sleep with one.

Why the heck is she so self-centered? Maybe JJ is just a *bleep*(or maybe only women can be that). Maybe he doesn't think of his mother before he takes off his pants. Much like you didn't think of him while chasing Dan.

And what a great mother she is. Her son tells her he hates himself and isn't worthy of love and she goes to one up Eve instead of telling JJ that some mistakes you have to live with but you can move on and learn. What kind of psycho mother wants their 19 year old child to think a less than 6 month relationship is the best they can do? I guess as long as the "bad" people get theirs

Eve needs to just tell Paige and maybe then Paige will leave and stop obsessing over someone that's not worth it.

Also Jen hasn't been some little docile mouse when it comes to Eve. She has initiated several arguments with her in the last month alone. This was just Jen being Jen
Don't think tramp means the same thing

edited to replace word....JS

Heather, I sincerely hope that Eve doesn’t end up pregnant or becomes jealous. This terrible storyline has dragged on long enough and Eve needs to get out of JJ’s orbit. I also believe the best thing that can happen at this point is for Eve/JJ/Paige to put all their cards out on the table. If JJ and Paige decide to start over despite what JJ and Eve did, then it should be THEIR choice. Jennifer and Eve need to stay completely out of it.

And what a great mother she is. Her son tells her he hates himself and isn't worthy of love and she goes to one up Eve instead of telling JJ that some mistakes you have to live with but you can move on and learn.
Jennifer told JJ repeatedly how much she loved him and that no matter what he's done, she'll always love him.

That doesn't have anything to do with helping JJ realize what he did and growing from it. She should be very worried that he could even feel that way over such a short relationship.

But this whole thing just happened, as in "today" in Salem. And she did tell him many times how much she loved him and nothing would change that. Then she went out and confronted Eve again. In "Salem time", it's only been a few hours, not several days in which she left him hanging.

Im not talking about whether or not she loves him, he heard her say that this whole time and he still was having "hate sex":rolleyes: with Eve. I'm talking about her letting him know that Paige isn't the only girlfriend he could ever have. Going after Eve shouldn't have even been a concern for her on the same day that her son feels this low about himself. It's not healthy for him to rely on a relationship with another individual for his own happiness

Jenn trying to control the situation now is no better than Eve trying to control it. Jenn telling JJ that they will all keep quiet about it so he can have a chance with Paige is beyond stupid. It will end up coming out one way or another. When it does, Paige will know her mom's scum, JJ boinked her own mother and sweet Jenn knew all about it and kept it a secret so her little pig of a son could have his cake and eat it too.

Back