How to bring back Jack!!!

I mentioned soon after they killed Jack, that the way to bring him back would be pretty easy. A homeless person in the caves could have found him and stolen his ID shoes and stuff. Then he became victim of a cave in, making him unidentifiable. Jack woke up not knowing who he was and wandered out and has been in a nearby town recovering (Maybe Percy found him LOL!) Either way, I would like to see him return like Another World brought back Sharlene Hudson. Of course she had multiple personality disorder. I don't like the Idea of him purposely staying away.

Actually I think Friends ripped off an LA Law plot from the 80s. Jack was in the elevator when it crashed to the bottom. On Friends and LA Law, the person fell down an empty shaft.

:OT: I read somewhere that David E Kelley, the writer who was responsible for Rosalind Shays' death on L.A. Law, chose to do that because he believed people falling down elevator shafts was a soap opera cliche to begin with. :back:

After Jack secretly survives the fall and goes into hiding because he thinks his family would be better off without him, he soon realizes they do need him. Seeing the drama with Eve. Jack tries to figure how to help without being found out . What better way with the movie coming up, for Jack to play himself. He comes back as an "actor" with an uncanny resemblance to Jack. "Jim Devenoff" Well you know Jack ,it works for a while...but is soon found out. :)

Back