How did Sami find out?

How did Sami get that picture?

• She found it after EJ put it in the desk drawer.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Kate gave it to her after worming the information out of Stefano.

• Percy gave it to her.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Nick gave it to her.

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • She was on Smith Island and took the pictures herself.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Kate was sneaking around the mansion and found it.

• She found it in Ciara's backpack.

• Other - please explain.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will leave the men and Sami will leave town with her kids, not marry EJ of course (where all is revealed and the take over of the company by Kate and Sami and Stefano left in the dirt.) her cousin will be exposed, along with how long she has know about the affair to put it all together for her escape plan away from EJ and his cheating, lies.
Are you talking about Abby? If so, Abby isn't Sami's cousin.

Sami's cousins are Andrew, Jeannie Theresa, Stephanie, Joey, Shawn-D and Ciara.
Chelsea Brady is also Sami's cousin as she is Bo's daughter and Bo and Roman are brothers.

Aww man, the poll closed yesterday. My vote is Other, please explain. After today's show with Sami thinking of EJ & Abigail kissing the thought entered my mind that maybe she took the pictures. Far fetched I know but weirder things have happened in Salem. Before today I thought Kate knew of it somehow & informed Sami at some point.

sirramix - I thought the same thing when she "saw" in a flashback what happened after the photo she was looking at was taken. Either that or there was video in addition to still photo (or it was just one of those inconsistencies I've become so use to with this show).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back