Here we go again with stupid Paige

lonewriter

Reaction score
She's falling for mean girl Mary Beth and mommy dearest's lies yet again! I've had it with the fool. She can't figure out why JJ won't sleep with her then she is starting to doubt him for the millionth time when mean girl starts her lies about JJ.

I think mean girl is secretly in love with Paige. Plus, what business is it of Paige's what happened between Jack and Kayla? I really hope JJ breaks up with her and she goes away.

"Paige deserves to know" (a line JJ said today) What a load of baloney. What Paige deserves is to be kicked out of whatever school program has her interning at the hospital and she and JJ both deserve a dressing down from Kayla (normally I would say their parents but not with Eve and Jen).

Paige really doesn't have any common sense, I'm starting to think.. She doubts JJ all the time and with the stupidest things too. I'm shocked that she even believed him about not hooking up with that Jill girl! It's none of Paige's business about what happened to Kayla years ago! If JJ wants to tell her then go ahead, but I'm sure that will be the next problem with her... she is just a really boring character to me I wish she was gone already!

Paige may be academically very intelligent, but her emotional intelligence is lagging behind. She must be deeply insecure about having any kind of relationship with a significant other; her constant self-doubt and questioning JJ's worth is really self defeating. Has Eve really taught her to be wary of men in general?

She has said that she has been wary, not involved with males, because of her mother having such a string of losers with whom she had hooked up. She figured all men must be like those, and then along came JJ. She saw him as much different.....so I suppose these accusations against him, these comments, etc. are really having her doubt herself, and her own judgement. :rolleyes:

"Paige deserves to know" (a line JJ said today) What a load of baloney. What Paige deserves is to be kicked out of whatever school program has her interning at the hospital and she and JJ both deserve a dressing down from Kayla (normally I would say their parents but not with Eve and Jen).

Yes. Well then perhaps Paige should tell JJ about how her mother was a prostitute, her mother's suicide attempt, and so on. They were not even born yet.............who cares about this past stuff that did not even concern them??

Also, why not bring up the fact that Jack was adopted and never even knew he was???? I mean, sure if they want to, they can talk about what happened with their parents, but really has not much to do with them now, right? And where on earth is Kayla's son?? I suppose he will pop up eventually, lol. She has one right?? Probably will be twenty by now.........

I think JJ has connected Jack's past with his own fears that he may end up raping Paige, based on his dubious history with girls and his having not heard Paige when she asked him to stop once. So he feels he needs to tell her all of it so she understands why he doesn't want to have sex.

I didn't think Paige believed Mary Beth today. However, I have a BIG problem with the fact that she doesn't seem to think that sneaking into JJs bed while he was asleep was wrong. She's angry that JJ "acted like someone attacked him." What was he supposed to do when someone came into his bed without permission WHILE HE WAS ASLEEP??? :angry:

Back