Fake Abby - who she is

Wasn't John Clarke (Mickey) on the show longer than Drake Hogestyn (John)?

John Clarke (Mickey) was on the show for 39 years, from the beginning in 1965 until he retired in 2004.

Drake Hogestyn (John) was on the show for 38 years, from 1986 until 2024. But like you said, John was gone from the show a few times .

We need characters like Sydney DiMera and Joy Wesley in town. Not these newbies.
I would argue we need both.

I agree that the actress playing Fake Abby is good. The story isn't so it's hard to judge. It's also hard for me to see the appeal of Billy Flynn's current iteration of Chad (eternally bored and sorrowful).

I'm so tired of the Grieving Chad, Sad Chad, Crying Chad, Moping Chad and now Blind as a Bat Chad. Blind enough that he cannot see this is not the love of his life. Be done already! I mean really, couldn't the IIC (idiots in charge) just let him grieve and fall in love with a new woman like Dr. Mark's sister?

Last edited:
I'm so tired of the Grieving Chad, Sad Chad, Crying Chad, Moping Chad and now Blind as a Bat Chad. Blind enough that he cannot see this is not the love of his life. Be done already! I mean really, couldn't the IIC (idiots in charge) just let him grieve and fall in love with a new woman like Dr. Mark's sister?
Agree. Chad is the most clueless of DiMeras who’s not fit to be a member of la famiglia or even a resident of Salem. Clyde never would have pulled his fake Abby stunt on Stefano, EJ, Andre, or Tony. Chad needs to move to a place like Mammoth Falls where nothing much happens except an occasional cabin fire.

Back