Fake Abby - who she is

Just saw a spoiler clip that in the "title" for it said something about Mark & Marin????? And something about what the plan is about in fooling everyone in town. (No, did not watch the clips....I know they won't give any further info)

Marin is the name that was used in the casting call. Fake names are almost always used for casting calls. They may have later decided to name the character Marin, though. We have to wait and see.

I had noted this in post #20
Thus far, we've not heard her real name. When they did the casting call for the character, they called her Marin. But we don't know if that was just a fake name for the casting call or if that'll end up being her real name.

@JS.....yes, read your post, only was noting what I just read this morning, which seemed to indicate that was what the name was to be. I was well aware of the show using fake names at times to hide the eventual name of the character/

I think right now, many websites think that's her real name because they aren't aware that fake names are used for casting calls. We'll have to wait and see if the writers gave her a different name or stuck to Marin after all.

This storyline is weak.

First: Jennifer and Jack left Salem after one meeting. Never would that happen. They would stick around and try and work with her to regain her memories, they would look for inconsistencies, they would want to believe. Not skip town and live their lives like this didn't happen. Reality is Days probably didn't have the budget for them to stay long term, so in my opinion, don't write the storyline.

Second: Does anyone really think that Julie would stay out of this? Never, ever would that happen. She would call her out after her first interrogation of new Abby. I realize that Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie) is probably off camera during this time because of her personal life, but in Salem world this would never happen.

All the good actors and actresses have horrible storylines right now and yes you're right, Julie has a lot going on in her real life right now.

The storylines are so stupid!!! The best is the soap opera within the soap opera. LOL What are they going to do with John's character also but that won't be for a long time? Boy, am I going to miss him!

Some years back, the actor who played Mickey (John Clarke), who was Maggie's husband, passed away. How the show dealt with it? Maggie had gone upstairs.....and when she came down, she said Mickey had passed away in his sleep. I do not think they will recast Drake.......he has been with the show since the very beginning. They may do something similar for John Black.

John Clarke (Mickey) retired in 2004. The show recast Mickey three times after that, with Richard Voigts in 2004, then John Ingle (best known as Edward Quartermaine on GH) from 2004 to 2006. And in 2008, they brought in Kevin Dobson (best known as Mack MacKenzie on Knots Landing). They had Mickey die in January of 2010.

John Clarke (Mickey) didn't die in real life until 2019.

Mickey and Maggie were going on a cruise. He had a heart attack while he was packing (upstairs/off-screen). Maggie went up to see how he was coming along and found him on the floor. She tried CPR but wasn't successful. Hope came over and found Maggie upset, and she called 911. The paramedics arrived and pronounced Mickey dead.

Not the way I remembered Mickey dying, but....no mind. Guess I will refrain from "remembering" from now on, since I seem to get corrected more often of late. :)

I’m sure she and Chad will fall in love just in time for her secret to blow up because that’s fresh and new. BUT I don’t hate it. As long as they don’t bring back real Abigail (who I’m still not convinced is gone forever). It gives Chad something to do. She’s going to need saving from Clyde, which gives Chad a do-over. I hope he kills Clyde this time.

Wasn't John Clarke (Mickey) on the show longer than Drake Hogestyn (John)? We have to remember John wasn't there continuously. So anything is possible for his exit. I don't trust Ron if he's writing John's exit. Hopefully, he is not.

Anyway, as for fake Abby, I'm still kind of shocked that AnnaLynne McCord ("Abby") is on a soap opera. But I digress. I do think she has chemistry with Billy Flynn (Chad) and they way they're writing it now, she can easily be redeemed for lying to him. Lazy writing I know. I predict they will really fall in love, go down the aisle, and boom real Abby returns played by Marci Miller. There is a reason they keep showing her photo. We know this cast is good at keeping stuff under wraps.

It is kind of surprising that they brought on an unconnected family of 4? Is the Hernandez family the last new family they brought on? Even that was done very piecemeal and not all at once. I like Mark but I think he's very weak as the "family leader" but that might be by design. I'm not really into the new teen scene so don't care about Aaron or Felicity. I do think the new writers will write some if not all of the Greenes out. We need characters like Sydney DiMera and Joy Wesley in town. Not these newbies.

And why is Clyde calling all the shots? Nobody asked for this.

Back