Fake Abby - who she is

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is the connection with John and FakeAbby? John was in Greece. Why was he there? To see the woman's
grave he killed. Is she really dead? Is there a connection with the woman and FakeAbby?

What if Fake Abby's mommy is Konstantin's Caterina? That would explain how John ended up in Poplar Bluff, after being at the gravesite.

I'm trying to remember how things played out with Mark and his family. He originally said to others his parent were dead right? But then at some point someone said something about Mom and a BBQ or something? What were the circumstances of that? I'm trying to reason out what the younger kids know vs Mark and Fabby. Actually my thoughts on this aren't tracking right at all. I was thinking in some way that Mom was kidnapped by Clyde and Mark is masking that by saying she's dead. Obviously the other two siblings are in the dark on whatever is happening and I was thinking maybe they believe she's dead.

Why on earth am I wasting time when this was probably just a complete flub from a crew that can't keep a story straight even for a few weeks.

I'd lay $10 that the new writers excise or significantly restructure the Greenes (à la the Jennings rewrite circa 2015/2016).
For the record, I don't want that to happen. Firstly because Salem needs new blood and secondly because I like Aaron and Mark and think once she's out of this story Fake-Abby is likeable as well. (I like Felicity too but am not convinced the show can invest in a character with different abilities long-term.)

Aside from Kayla, every Salem doctor has done at least one shady thing. A switched DNA test (under blackmail) hardly compares to a groper, a pill popper, an organ salesman, and a sperm-switcher.

But then at some point someone said something about Mom and a BBQ or something?
On the Fourth of July, Tate and Aaron were in Horton Town Square. Brady came along with Rachel. He invited Tate and Aaron to watch fireworks with them later, that he'd get two additional tickets for the boys. Aaron said he had to get home because his mom was having BBQ.

Ugh I suppose the mom stuff was probably just a mistake but it just seems weird. Like some inconsistency that someone would notice at some point like Kayla mentioning the parents are dead and Tate being like what on earth, the mom is alive. Honestly it's just such a glaring mistake it has to be intentional.

Just so weird. Where is mom and does she know she's in some sort of danger? I hope this picks up really soon because I don't have a lot of bandwidth left for this one.

I believe the entire Greene family introduction and semi continuing storyline has been messed with deeply by the strike and one no longer head writers extreme dislike for the way the story was going.

Fake Abigail is a great actress and I hope she can stay with the show after whatever this atrocity of a story ends. Same for the rest of the family but I fear Aaron will meet Rory and Tad and join the former cool guys living under the bridge in the park. Sophia will go to live with out of town family till it's time to drop in with Tate's child to mess up his life dreams, as such are the fates of unconnected teens in Salem.

Last edited:
We never even knew there was another sister. Mark, Aaron and Felicity were all introduced, no mention of this woman who is playing Fake Abby. So where was she all this time?

She is convincing as a woman torn and conflicted by this ruse she is being forced to be part of and does evoke sympathy, at least that is how I feel about her depiction.

Agree with comments about how good an actress AnnaLynne McCord (Fake Abby) is, and I had written about her before when I mentioned her previous performances on Nip/Tuck and Power Book III: Raising Kanan.

Back