Which actor?

Michael T. Weiss my FAVORITE Mike.
Only Patrick Muldoon as Austin would do.
I'd like to see Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) in a cameo, perhaps run in to Nicole and she might say something like "You look familiar, have we met?" He could say "Aren't you Misty Circle? We were in a film together. I had a minor part". lol

I'd also love to see Charles Shaughnessy back for good (Shane Donnovan). Team him up with Rafe and these two can be private investigators, while working at the new club. But I mean : real investigators with real storylines. Not a farce of a duo like Carrie and Rafe were during their brief stunt. And while he's here, Shane could send both his daughters (though I would have trouble imagining he's really Eve's father, considering the actors only have a six years difference) to a remote corner to set them straight, or better yet, send them back to California.

I can already imagine wonderful storylines if Steve, Shane, Jack and Bo were back. These are all male characters I would love to see back on screen.

As for the females :

Bring back the real Jennifer Rose Horton, as a reporter. Let her work together with Nicole. Now that would be great. And they could work in collaboration with Hope, as their official Salem PD source.

And if Jack is back, Jennifer and him should be over. Jack and Nicole though could be so wonderful together.

If only...

Writer.....you reminded me of another great team up from the past........Jack and Billie were fun together. If I remember correctly try they were helping each other with something to do with the formula that launched Countess Whilemina and a secret book.

Jennifer and Austin were fun together as buds when they were on the investigative reporting show together.

I'd also like to see Frankie, Max, Chelsea, Celeste (she could be tied in with the Tori storyline as Stefano' ladies of Maison Blanche).

How about Brian and Tanner Scofield? Or Marcus, Steve Johnson's friend.( after re reading I see this is to be about characters that were played by more than one actor, sorry!)

Back