Which actor?

supercouple

Reaction score
If you could see any character who was played in the past by multiple actors return for the 50th anniversary (or just return period)... who would be the character and which actor?

Mine would be Mike Horton as played by Michael T Weiss.

Michael T. Weiss (80's Mike Horton) was my first thought, too. I adored him as Mike.

No, Isabella was always played by Staci Greason.

I'd like to see Andrea Barber as Carrie Brady.

Andrea Hall as Samantha Evans (appearing as a ghost to Marlena).

Bill Horton played by the HUNK that was at Alice's memorial
I second that!! He was one fine silver fox!! Whew.... is it getting hot in here????
th

Dr. Baker
th

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

All good choices, the look of love!!

I'm hungry enough to say that I'd like to see Carly, too. Please don't hurt the tomatoes and eggs as you throw them at me.

Carly was always a favourite of mine, and she got terrible story the last time around. If I couldn't have Isabella, I'd pick her. It would also depend on - are we talking about a SHORT visit - or a RETURN. And is it going to be a "hey, hi, how are ya" thing or a story point?

I think April Ramirez coming to town for a few weeks could really shake things up with JJ/Paige. April and Mike had this "great thing" once upon a time, but I'd bet $20 that JJ's never heard her name mentioned. That could get him to thinking - he's young, and if it doesn't work with Paige...it's NOT the end of the world.

That being said, I REALLY HOPE we're not still dealing with Paige/JJ by the time the 50th rolls around. Or summer!!

Back