When the truth comes out

julia_princess

Reaction score
At some point EJ and Abby's affair will come out, but Sami was so angry about EJ knowing about Kristen and Eric. He said he was telling her the truth, and that he only knew they slept together right before the wedding. Didn't he know that Kristen raped Eric? Do you think this is going to be part of the truth that comes out? or do you think its only the affair?

I also wonder if when the truth comes out, if its going to be in like that dream EJ had, or totally different or worse.

I think the whole point of EJ's "daymare" was to show how almost everybody (not just the viewers, but also EJ) thinks Sami will react when she finds out, so that when she doesn't react that way, it will be a surprise. I think the reveal will play out very differently.

I agree. And based on what we have seen from Sami and EJ over the last 2 years, EJ will no doubt find a way for Sami to feel guilty about HIS affair. He is the expert at emotionally abusing her.

I think Abigail should be more frightened by Sami's reaction! Sami isn't going to kick Ej to the curb she has forgiven him for way worse things than an affair. Sami is going to blame this all on Abigail if she blames anyone. Maybe Sami and Abby can have a hatefest. Abigail needs to let go of this sweet and innocent act anyway; I would love to see Abby and Stefano team up and lock Sami away in a dungeon.:rotfl:

LOL, if Sami finds out, that would be just like her, to blame Abby 100%.....and of course she will pour it on over how helpful Abby pretended to be when Sami wanted to know about art, and all the while Abby was plotting how to steal Sami's fiance'. yada, yada.

Yes, EJ knew Kristen had drugged and raped Eric when he was trying to make Sami believe the sex was consensual. The way this should play out is Sami ditches EJ, and never looks back. However, these writers either ignore or haven't bothered to look into the history of Sami and this show. Sami never would have walked away from Rafe or Lucas for EJ.

Do the idiot writers realize that Stefano terrorized Roman, Marlena, and the rest of their family for years, made them believe Roman, Marlena, Steve and Hope were dead, made John Black believe he was Roman, and that Stefano's son and daughter have raped Roman and Marlena's twin daughter and son? If that isn't bad enough, EJ and Stefano were rewarded for all the despicable things they did to Sami and her family with Johnny (a child that is a result of EJ raping Sami).

Back