What next for Jen...wardrobe

Guest appearances for Stacy London and Clinton Kelly, from What not to wear. The show taped its final episode in August 2013, but after viewing Jennifer on Days, the producers decide to revive it for one episode, featuring the worst dressed woman ever. And Ted Gibson, the hairstylist, can't wait to get his hands (and scissors) into Jen Jen's hair, while Carmindy, the make up artist, wonders if she'll be able to hide the martyr look with just plain make up.

If Jen has to wear clothes that keep her cool, she can come down here to South Alabama and do what I do, wear shorts and a tank. This even comes with a tan for Dan!!

80prx4-l-610x610-blouse-crop-tops-top-lace-white-lace-shorts-shorts-jewels-ebonylace-streetfashion-ebony-lace-tank-top-white-top-shirt-white-cropped-top-high-waisted-short-white-summer-light-summer.jpg

Oh, meldrel, I laughed hysterically when I saw the granny square vest picture. What's scary, is I think my grandmother crocheted me something like that when I was a little kid. It lived in the bottom drawer until she visited. Thanks for the memories..... I think!

Back