SPOILER !! Week Sept 23

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=5831

Johnny and Chanel spend a romantic evening together.
Bonnie and Hattie come to blows!
Brady and Eric get to know what has been going on in their lives.
EJ and Eric have a confrontation regarding Holly.
Someone drugs Brady!
Fiona learns from Sarah another memory she had about the accident.

Well we knew Body and Soul had to make a come back. At least we got a few weeks off and I think Connie is dunzo this week.

Too much Eric. His whisper voice was not missed.

Wonder who drugs Brady? It probably isn't Xander but he will be instantly blamed.

I want Fiona's part revealed so they can get on with whatever part 2 of this story is, which from spoiler interviews is I think her demise.

Gosh, those sound so darned thrilling.

A married couple, actually getting time to spend together on this show is actually a spoiler. But I'm sure Paulina will come up with a way to ruin it.

Bonnie and Hattie could come to blows, knives, guns, cannons, tanks, and I still wouldn't care other than wonder how the should could afford a tank or cannon.

Eric and Brady will never figure out what's going on in their lives. They have no actual coping skills beyond drinking. But to be honest, this is true of 100% of Salem.

EJ and Eric fight over their shared step-daughter. Wake me when one draws blood on the other.

Brady is drugged. Wow, Holly is really going to help daddy EJ get information on Brady. Who was the last person to drug Brady via his protein shakes?

Sarah and her fun memories. I think she's teasing everyone and honestly doesn't have a clue.

Spoilers from https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-liv...nd-out-connies-crime-spree-ends/#flyout-close

Monday, September 23, 2024
Jada realizes just how crazy Connie is.

Tuesday, September 24, 2024
The new Body & Soul cast has a photoshoot.

Wednesday, September 25, 2024
Sarah begs Xander to not go after Brady.

Thursday, September 26, 2024
Brady is drugged!
Tate catches Holly snooping.

Friday, September 27, 2024
Sarah reveals to Fiona what she remembered the night of the accident.

Jada realizes how crazy Connie is: It’s about time — lock up the lunatic before she strikes again.

Sarah begs Xander not to go after Brady: She might point out that little Victoria doesn’t want to be on the visitors’ list at state prison.

Brady is drugged: Poor Brady never gets a break —gets drunk, bedded by Fiona, threatened with a bat by glowering Xander, and now this.

Paulina gives Melinda her old job back. This is a positive development Elvis was almost as bad a DA as he was a mayor. Take a hike, EJ.

Chanel learns she has to be intimate with Alex. It’s just a TV show. And if Chanel is so fussy about faux intimacy, she should be glad that Everett
didn’t live long enough to be in B&S.

Xander is thwarted by Jada. Good grief, when is the X-Man going to remember that he’s a CEO, husband, and father, not one of Victor’s thugs?

Paulina keeps switching EJ & Melinda back and forth on the DA job because she is trying to figure out who is the lesser of two evils.

Paulina should not be mayor if she cannot find anyone more fit to be a DA in Salem than the likes of EJ & Melinda.

Heck, next she will get Clyde out of jail and give him the position of DA!

Paulina keeps switching EJ & Melinda back and forth on the DA job because she is trying to figure out who is the lesser of two evils.

Paulina should not be mayor if she cannot find anyone more fit to be a DA in Salem than the likes of EJ & Melinda.

Heck, next she will get Clyde out of jail and give him the position of DA!
Let’s not be too hard on Paulina. It’s not as if Salem is overflowing with talent capable of doing the job. Consider who preceded Melinda and Elvis in the position: idiot Charles Woods, Chad’s ex-father, Aiden “dead bird” Jennings, who tried to murder Hope; and the bumbling barrister himself, Justin, the Kiriakis family mouthpiece. As for leading lawyers, the list is no better: crooked Ted Laurent and slimy Sloan Peterson.

they COULD recast........I do think their problem is writers unable to come up with good stories for some of the characters.

Also, when original actors move to different area of the country, and are not willing to travel to L.A., they either have to recast a very fav character, (which doesn't always go over well) or do without..... Thus we get the new characters who don't always fit whatever role they are asked to take on.

Back