SPOILER !! Week May 6

Johnny and Chanel weigh in their options regarding her pregnancy. (Is it possible to know if a baby has birth defects from radiation this early on? That is what I am thinking is going to happen, and they must make an agonizing decision.

Everett writes a scathing article against Paulina, much to Stephanie’s chagrin. (We know this is Bobby, not Everett, and this won't get cleared up until he goes through therapy/hypnosis.)

Marlena and John tell all to Steve about their plan, including Konstantin’s manipulation. (Guessing they still are not aware of the pawn card at this point but will try to outsmart him.)

Theresa is worried that she will lose Alex to Kristen. (She should not worry. As soon as direct sunlight hits Kristen, she will disintegrate.)

Maggie is stunned to learn the truth about Konstantin. (Guess she wasn't onto him after all, was truly naïve.)

Chad and Thomas pay a visit to Abigail’s gravesite on Mother’s Day. (As someone else asked, where is Charlotte?)

I really hope Maggie is on to Konstantin and plays him, a la Sami at her EJ wedding in 2014. I've had enough of him.

And I've also had enough of Paulina, Chanel, and everyone else in that circle constantly having medical crises. It's boring and unrealistic at this point.

Do not care about Theresa, Alex, or Kristen. I'm sad that Brady is saddled with this storyline.

Victor absolutely never had a fling with Anjelica. She loathed him. She married Neil Curtis to get away from him when he tried to force a marriage so he could raise Justin's child. Theresa and Konstantin changed the signature on the letter from whatever Xander's mother's name is/was to Anjelica. Anjelica is not Xander's mother.

Spoilers from https://soapoperanews.net/2024/05/02/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-may-6-10-2024/

Monday, May 6, 2024
Johnny and Chanel consider their options regarding Chanel's pregnancy.
Paulina feels guilty about the risk she may have caused to her daughter's unborn baby.
Jada and Rafe start decorating their home.
Sloan tells EJ about Jude being Eric and Nicole's baby.
Everett publishes a critical article about Paulina despite Stephanie's objections.

Tuesday, May 7, 2024
Maggie informs Sarah, Xander, and Konstantin that Victor's will has been probated.
Theresa fears losing Alex to Kristen.
Kristen flaunts her relationship with Alex to make Brady jealous.
Marlena and John reveal their plan to Steve, involving Konstantin's manipulation.

Wednesday, May 8, 2024
Ava and Harris make a shocking discovery regarding Clyde's black book.
Johnny confides in EJ about Chanel's pregnancy.
Sloan updates Melinda on convincing EJ to stay silent.
While working on a story, Eric and Nicole discuss Sloan.
Aaron shows interest in Sophia, while Sophia tells Holly she'd like to go to prom with Tate.

Thursday, May 9, 2024
Maggie is shocked to learn the truth about Konstantin.
Konstantin butters up Sarah as he plans to marry Maggie.
Stefan agrees to assist Harris and Ava in bringing down Clyde.
Xander accuses Stefan of setting him up for Harris’ shooting.

Friday, May 10, 2024
On Mother's Day, Chad and Thomas visit Abigail's grave.
Julie runs into Paulina, who's upset over Chanel.
Chanel asks Johnny if he wants to keep their child.
Eric gives Sloan a Mother's Day gift.
Tate and Theresa enjoy brunch at the Bistro when EJ, Nicole, and Holly arrive.

So, EJ is going to keep the secret about Jude for now? Will Leo tell Nicole next?

Who writes the article about Paulina, Everett or Bobby?

Is Kristen stupid? Doesn't she know her plan might backfire and she won't
get Brady?

Paulina feels guilty about Chanel’s baby: Bad news. A guilt-ridden Paulina is a high-volume Paulina.

Everett writes a critical article about Paulina: More noise coming up.

Theresa fears losing Alex to Kritter: Theresa needs to wise up. “Losing” Lover Boy is no loss at all. Just ask half the young women in Salem.

Last edited:
While working on a story, Eric and Nicole discuss Sloan.
These writers really know how to pen MUST WATCH stories, don't they?
Aaron shows interest in Sophia, while Sophia tells Holly she'd like to go to prom with Tate.
Honestly, I had boys and they were pretty stupid around prom. But this seems to be a traditional prom soap story, I want to go with your boyfriend who no one knows is your boyfriend, while dissing the only other male in town my age.

Finally riveting drama.

Good job, writers.

Sophia is Holly's friend; they went to the pub for breakfast before school last week. She said she liked Tate. Aaron is another kid in their class (not seen yet, only mentioned).

Here's the summary that day:

Pointless consternation about this unplanned pregnancy from two barely-employed youths.

It's a good thing nobody in Salem ever has consistent thoughts, feelings, or beliefs.

The only way I can forgive this travesty of a story is if Paulina actually learns something about her irresponsible, guns-blazing attitude.

Back