SPOILER !! Week Aug 26

Connie warns Ava: Does the lunatic have any idea whom she’s messing with?

Brady confesses his crime to Jada: Poor, foolish Brady. It’s no crime to ride as a passenger in a car while intoxicated.

Connie manipulates Melinda: This is absurd. A barracuda like Melinda should be having lunatic Connie for breakfast.

Last edited:
When these captors have their victims tied up..........how are those victims fed, hydrated, or take bathroom breaks. Sorry, but this picture made all that pop into my mind.

I just cannot picture Connie hand feeding Melinda, or cleaning up after perhaps an accident, or even leading her to the bathroom, watching for an attempt to escape, take Connie on physically, etc.

Heck, lots of characters on Days, and elsewhere, have been held prisoner, tied up, etc. But the various shows never address any of that. LOL

Connie wanted to do Melinda in, maybe she starves her. Gotta stop thinking realistically, and remember Days loved their fairy tale sci fi tales........no explanations. Guess Dr. Rolf works his magic, huh?

When these captors have their victims tied up..........how are those victims fed, hydrated, or take bathroom breaks. Sorry, but this picture made all that pop into my mind.

I just cannot picture Connie hand feeding Melinda, or cleaning up after perhaps an accident, or even leading her to the bathroom, watching for an attempt to escape, take Connie on physically, etc.

Heck, lots of characters on Days, and elsewhere, have been held prisoner, tied up, etc. But the various shows never address any of that. LOL
I have beren screaming this for years. Back in Santa Barbara, a guy held a paralyzed woman for months. Think of that!!

Yep. If Tate hadn't locked himself out of the cabin, then Holly wouldn't have stolen the key, and Maggie would have had it to give to Sarah who would never have been in that parking lot. I hope the pair of them realize what their dumb antics cost Sarah

Xander should keep his cool. Brady will inflict more punishment on himself than anyone else could. As for the move into the K-mansion, it makes sense although Henderson probably won’t be too pleased about having to wait on the likes of lowlife Fiona. After all, he’s supposed to be a servant to the social elite, not something that the cat dragged in.

saw a photo recently of a bedroom with single bed & about 4 steps from it to a fully furnished living room. Obviously the set spaces are probably small, so while they are great at making things look larger to us, the viewers, the area is filled with cameras, crew members, actors.......they may not have much space to move around.

Gabi is planning to work with Fake Abigail and batty Connie to ruin Stefan? Does she have any idea whom she’s crawling into bed with? GabbaGabba just might wake up one morning to discover that Zero is just fine, but that she herself is on the old to ruin.

Back