The storylines..........and writers

I am not sure I can hang on until September for the "new and improved" Days. I may take the summer off and return with the show. But to flash forward, now that would be great. But really, if I'm to be subjected to the continued dragging out of the Paige/JJ/Eve storyline, that is just so nasty. Or the afternoon delights of all the wrong couples, for all the wrong reasons, I might decide to wait.

And then something else might come into being and I'll never return. It appears that is what the suits want. "See we brought in a new team for the 50th and we still lost viewers". I don't know, it's just a tv show but for some reason it's one I feel I have ties with. D
oes any of that make sense?

When Xander went to see Victor today he called Victor "uncle". Victor called him something like Alexander.......probably the Greek way of saying it.
He called him Alexandros which I'm guessing is Greek for Alexander. Odd considering he calls everyone else by their American name or even nickname in the case of Sonny. Only Stefano calls him Jackson.

I can't even remember Stefano referring to Sonny in any way at all, or talking about him. Maybe I didn't see that one.

As for a flash-forward sequence, I don't think it'd work, because I feel the actors would have to look a good deal older in that case. I'd rather have a dream sequence or a really well-written reboot.

Do we have any way of knowing if 'edits' or 'additions' were made? Jason47??

Edits or additions to? If you are talking about the Gary Tomlin and Christopher Whitesell episodes still airing, it's not like they re-shot anything. They'd probably make some revisions and stuff as they got ready to start taping the new writer material, but that happens with every writer change.

edited to write out writers' names - combo names are not permitted here - JS

Back