The elephant in the room

I don't get how this show rushes some stories (Mel and the thugs, Paul coming out, Clyde doing whatever) and drags everything else. Not only do I not understand why this elephant is so important but i don't get why Serena had to come to town knowing almost everyone and being friends with Mel. It's not like Eric knew Mel before this year. This elephant better have all the secrets of the universe for her to be acting so crazy over it.

I simply cannot understand why anyone would find attractive women who behave like they are street fighters. The way Melanie and Serena, Theresa and Eve fling out the name calling and insults, within minutes, to people they've never even met is ridiculous. Jennifer and Abby are rapidly catching up. Hope does her share. What's alluring about that kind of toxic personal behavior? The men are no better, degrading the women, making ridiculous assumptions, or acting terribly patronizing, narcissistic, and judgmental. Not to mention stupid. I wouldn't want to be friends with any of them.

Back