The Affair

Who do you feel is more at fault in re: the short lived affair between Abby & EJ

• Elvis

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Abby

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Both equally

Votes: 48 71.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would have voted for EJ to be more responsible, seeing as he is definitely the older (supposedly more mature) one who is supposed to be in a committed relationship, and who was just trying to get Abby to not be as involved in the Nick/Gabi situation. That said, there is a great big IF here. That IF, is if Abby hadn't already tried to have an affair with another committed man, remember Austin??? Therefore, I think both are responsible.

Remember Abby setting Austin up to make him believe they slept together? She wanted that reality so intensely. At the time and how it was written and acted really put a stamp on Abby's character, for me. So, in this case, up at the cabin, initially, I saw it as Abby's "inner siren" making an appearance. She was fairly aggressive. But once EJ took the bait, they both were equally ... attracted.

At any rate, Abby has a strong "inner sex kitten" thing going on.

Thanks JustSamantha! :back:At least Abby is starting to accept responsibility and wants to tell people she loves before everyone finds out from Sami. Love this Sami getting revenge! Hate that Abby got caught in Sami's circle of wrath. Abby isn't blame-free, but I would hate to be in Sami's crosshairs!!

Where does Adrienne get off calling Sami anything? Abigail is the one who cheated. I get so sick of Adrienne.

As was said to Rafe.....First Sami cheated on you with EJ, and then EJ cheated on Sami. So Sami IS a hypocrit. Abigail is a single woman, and at the time, EJ was a single man. Yes, engaged, but single.
But Sami was a married woman, and EJ a married man when their romp occurred.

No Abby didn't cheat. Abby had an outright affair with a man who was engaged and was sharing a home with his fiancee and their children, which makes her a homewrecker.

Homewreckers are every bit as wrong as the engaged man sharing a home with fiancee and children. Whoop-dee-do, Abby didn't cheat, she was the other woman, which is every bit as bad.

edited to enlarge font....JS

Back