The Affair

Who do you feel is more at fault in re: the short lived affair between Abby & EJ

• Elvis

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Abby

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Both equally

Votes: 48 71.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Opinions are divided as to who was most at fault for the sex romps between EJ and Abigail.
So.....who is more at fault, in your opinion? And you do not have to post if you would rather not. But do vote!

I voted equally....Junior should have never followed Abby to the cabin and when things got a little heated he should have left the building, he is a big strong boy now, and ran to his motorboat and headed back to Salem all by himself! Abby has a thing for forbidden fruit so to speak. So hopefully Abby has learned her lesson and will think twice before letting a man that is commitment to someone else take over her life! Because we all know "no one will find out how can they" famous last words of junior's!

:clap:

The EJ/Abby affair was wonderful storytelling for a few reasons, in my opinion:
1) It kept Abby from Praising Dr Love for a few months;
2) It was really unexpected;
3) It was steamy in a mostly tasteful way;
4) It was and has never been proposed as a serious relationship (which would be ridiculous);
5) It provided great scenes with James Scott (EJ) without Sami Gene;
6) It hopefully will lead to some great character development with Abigail;
7) It will likely/hopefully lead to the end of the Golden Goose couple.

Who's to blame? Who cares!! It was wonderful!! LOL

I think they were both equally responsible, yet at times one or the other was more responsible for the continuation of the affair.

EJ didn't have to follow Abby to Horton Cabin and didn't have to respond to her flirting to him. Abby also could have stopped herself before it went any further, laughed it off with "Just kidding, I know we're just friends and I would never do that to Sami."

Abby didn't have to show up at the locker room or at the board room.

EJ didn't have to follow Abby to the supply closet or show up at the hospital when he knew she would be working there.

I've said it before in other threads: EJ has more experience with seduction, but Abby chose to sleep with him and to try to keep it going for a little bit afterwards. I think it became compulsive for her; I remember her asking herself, "What am I doing?" but that should have been a clue to get help rather than to let things just keep happening.

Definitely both of them equally. EJ was in a committed relationship and should have resisted. Abby knew he was in a committed relationship and should have resisted. If Abby didn't know EJ was in a relationship, that would be a different story. But when you are aware of that little tidbit, you are equally as wrong for initiating or agreeing to extraneous sexual acts... regardless of how "hot" they might be! :)

Back