Social Media May 2024

O.K. I cannot stand it any longer. I really love Marlena, but I absolutely HATE these posed pics of her where her eyes are half closed, and she has this fake half smile (fake to me). Have seen so many, Sorry, apologize for the negativity. Just wish she'd try and be more natural.......shoot, I cannot even explain exactly what I mean.

O.K. I cannot stand it any longer. I really love Marlena, but I absolutely HATE these posed pics of her where her eyes are half closed, and she has this fake half smile (fake to me). Have seen so many, Sorry, apologize for the negativity. Just wish she'd try and be more natural.......shoot, I cannot even explain exactly what I mean.
I do not like Marlena and I absolutely know what you are talking about. It is one of the reasons I do not like her. She always comes off "holier than thou" and self-righteous and those half-closed eyes and half smile look so condescending to me. It's also reminds me of someone trying to look sexy!

I saw her picture at the Met Gala on TMZ earlier and was surprised to see her there.

I wonder who she was a guest of, since I believe the tickets start at $75,000 each. But many designers buy entire tables and invite celebrities as their guests.

Weird, if you enlarge the picture it looks like Billy Flynn (Chad) sitting in the back.

Back