Smooth Move, John! (NOT)

He must still be a little befuddled from his last brain swap because his actions today made no sense. Obviously he knew something was up because he was clever enough to set the recording prior to arriving. But wow, talk about blowing any advantage you had.

That was EXACTLY what JJ did the first time that caused him to be stuck with two more months of Theresa bothering him. But he was just a high school kid at the time and John is a seasoned ISA agent who should know better. Da Plot strikes again.
LOL, but the WRITERS are not seasoned ISA, CIA, FBI agents, and obviously do not watch NCIS, Rizzoli & Isles, The mysteries on PBS, or any of the multitude of cop/detective shows that are all over the place. Or the movies. Ha.
So, they have their fabulous heroes do things that even Maxine (from greeting cards fame) would not do. LOL

Not only was it stupid to show her the recording, but to shove her to the floor was stupid as well. Theresa has just gotten more horrible by the day. But what is disgraceful is what they are doing to John. They have turned him from suave super agent man to classless creep.

Because of the way he handled the Kristen situation he has become toxic to Brady. Now I do believe that Brady carries sole responsibility for his substance abuse, however it's time for John to step back. His intervention, no matter how well intended, is ineffectual and it backfires because Brady goes into a harder tailspin each time John tries to "help" him again.

Jason, I have seen that girl's videos!! She is hilarious!!

Yep, I agree, stupid thing explained only by two words: da plot! But John ain't the brightest bulb in the box, like his son, and in a town where the cops can't bust the DiMeras but a high school dropout can, it is not surprising.

Also, it didn't look to me like John shoved Theresa to the ground. His back was turned and he merely moved his arm while telling her to get off him. Knowing that she loves antics, she probably threw herself to the ground to make it look like he threw her in case Brady woke up. Or it was an accident. The bigger travesty to me is that she was attacking a senior citizen! Even before she hit him on the headm she shouldn't have put her hands on someone who is, well, not a spring chicken anymore.

For John being some super secret ISA agent spy he really dropped the ball on this one... he turns his back and ends up passed out on the floor from Theresa hitting him over the head...are we serious here? ....the old John Black would have turned around at the blink of an eye, grabbed the poker or whatever it was, snapped it in half in front of Theresa's face, and made her eat it!!

such a shame...

Back