Serena is gorgeous!

I agree, she is one beautiful woman. What is intriguing....When Eric returned to Salem, Nicole and he were reminded of their being love so very long ago, and how their lives took these different paths.
And now Serena has come to town, with both pulled back into the time, the feelings etc. they had for each other back in Africa. Wonder what path this one will take.

I would not be surprised if she turns out to be a second lost child of Maggie's.

Anyway so far she's done the impossible and made Eric likeable. Hopefully this won't lead to Eric deciding he wants Nicole again. If it does, probably Daniel will give Jen a 9000th try. Even if Serena is not a Maggie baby its unlikely Daniel would do anything with her considering the closest he's come to non-Jen sex is some foreplay with Kristen he hates himself for.

I think Eric is a redeemable character and I'm hopeful that the Serena storyline is a stepping stone to his overall redemption. We seem to be missing a lot of puzzle pieces as to what happened in Africa and why Eric is so angry at Nicole. Even he admitted he wasn't happy that he couldn't forgive her. So, I think there is still a chance for them in the long run.

That being said, I think Serena should have been in Salem over a year ago but as long as the storyline is written well, I'm game to see how it plays out.

I would not be surprised if she turns out to be a second lost child of Maggie's.
I would not put it past these writers to write such a contrived plot if she is another egg baby of Maggie's, but then they could have just made her be Sarah Horton. The actress looks like she could be family with Maggie and Melanie, and it would be more realistic to use a character that already exists.

Back