Sami's dress

These clips have the majority of her weddings. Not sure if the wedding to Rafe and the vow renewal with Rafe (in HTS) are included in either of these.

I thought she had a pink dress on in one of her almost marrying EJ weddings? Is the silver dress from when Rafe stopped things and exposed EJ as Syndey's kidnapper?

I thought she had a pink dress on in one of her almost marrying EJ weddings? Is the silver dress from when Rafe stopped things and exposed EJ as Syndey's kidnapper?

Yes, the silvery dress is from when she almost married EJ and Rafe barged in with the proof that EJ was the one who had Sydney kidnapped.

Great clips! And yes they did show Sami and Rafe in both of them though the first one doesn't actually show Rafe.

As for today's wedding, Gramcracker is right. She wasn't wearing anything under the dress. I couldn't pinpoint the issue yesterday but today I noticed it when they showed the long shot from behind her. She at least should have worn some Spanx. :confused:

I agree with everyone! Ironically, I am watching a Mae West film from 1933...another small woman with curves who could hug the heck out of any dress.

But I digress...I agree that Sami's dress was too "Kardashian" in the back with too much cleavage in the front, but I still thought she looked beautiful overall. Tasteful and not overdone makeup. I would have preferred her hair looking like it does in that toothpaste commercial and with less extensions, but it worked on some level.At least she didn't wear the dreaded bun.

:OT: The outfit she changed into after the wedding, with a very, very short leather skirt and go-go boots...let's just say that she would have been eviscerated by The Fashion Police! Even though she still pulled it off, having such a great figure, I didn't think it was a sensible choice. Everybody Loves Raymond fans will remember a similar outfit Deborah chose to wear to prove a point, though her top was very, very tight and revealed more than Sami's did, but it was eye-popping enough for both Robert and Frank to stare!

Back