Sami's dress

SarahBeth

Reaction score
What a difference watching a video in full screen HD can make. I saw the preview on my tablet. The camera angle on the back of that dress made it look terrible. But on my tv I thought that dress was stunning and Allison Sweeney can rock a dress like that. I do like that she chose a silver dress. So in a nutshell it was a beautiful dress on a beautiful woman.

Maybe because I have a puny, little, 15 inch, old style TV, hooked to rabbit ears, but I thought it looked like something the Kardashians would wear out clubbing. Alison Sweeney (Sami) is a beautiful girl with a great figure, but I didn't think it did her any favors; the hairdo, either.

This is wedding #14 :)

I did like the Herve Leger dress but agree it did seem a little tight in places. I wasn't a big fan of the hair or makeup. The actress looks much better as a blonde.

She commented in SOD that she worked with the costume department and it took months to find this dress. I'm not so sure I believe that. Herve Leger dresses are pretty easy to come by--lots of actresses wear them to events and such.

The back of the dress closely resembled the cut of Pippa Middleton's bridesmaid dress to me & I liked it.

The fall they put on her hair looked good but needed some blonde I thought too & less of a noticeable stop of her hair & beginning of the fall. It could've been blended better. I did like the sparkly pieces in her hair.

Yes, full screen HD makes an enormous difference!

The dress was gorgeous, however I also did not care for how it was fitted from the back.
Didn't care for the hair extension and thought there was just a tad too much bling.
The dress didn't need the hair jewelry or earrings.

As Coco Chanel said: “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and remove one accessory.”

I found several images (Google images) of Pippa Middleton at the royal wedding. To me, the comparison is class (Pippa) vs. class minus the cl. One looks regal and classy, the other looks cheap and tasteless and would be better worn by a stripper at a bachelor party.

Edited to add: Tried to resize to smaller images but I'm too computer illiterate.

Back