• Yes and she is playing them.

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • No, and she will go crazy when she learns the truth

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • No idea, it could go either way

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rockford, I too thought that Sami would go off like a Piccolo Pete. She may have but was with someone who could calm her down for some real revenge like Kate. I also thought that Sami had to know as she was so over the top with the wedding planning and oozing over Abby. But there was that other voice saying "she could in fact be the stupidest person ever" going off at the same time. Then she pulled out the picture and took way too long showing it. Then.... Whammy!!!!!

Oh, this is too funny.....Dustin put this up today, 6/18

10405620_915829551776681_4717983433220608543_n.jpg

Ahhhh! I hadn't been watching and so tonight I decide hmmm better sit down and watch last week and this week so I can see what is going on. I get half way through Gabi's last day and nbc.com won't work. It keeps freezing up and not launching the videos! This must be my punishment for tuning out for a month. I am truly surprised that Sami has been able to keep a lid on knowing! If I was Abigail I would be pooping my pants; people have a way of ending up with a bullet in them when Samantha Brady gets ticked off.

But there was that other voice saying "she could in fact be the stupidest person ever" going off at the same time.
You not only made me LOL but you also pointed out something interesting - these writers have been so generally inept but every once in awhile they really pull something good off!! We ALL had that doubt because Sami is prancing around town bubbling over marrying a man who has done unspeakable things to her, so we know she's stupid...LOL...so it worked both ways and got really good fan debate going!!

And even better, it wasn't dragged out forever - we know she knows and we get a few days (or more?) of her twisting the knife!!

I was caught off guard at the end of the episode. Great reveal. I think she has know for sometime. I remember EJ putting that envelope in the desk drawer and locking it. It wasn't exactly a safe spot to keep something like that. I could see her unlocking the drawer for something and stumbling upon it. Will be great to see how she found out.

Back