Once again the topic.... HAIR

:OT: SarahBeth.... I just recently cut my long hair to a much shorter length... I kept it long because my Step-Mother would EVERY chance she got tell me that a woman in her (mumbles but a child of the 60's :)) should not have hair that long.... I should grow up and cut my hair.....it was only after moving into a house with a pool and the swimming at night to cool off that going to bed with wet hair got to be a pain in the (well you can guess) that I cut and donated the locks..... but if you can rock long hair rock it!! :back:

The problem with Sami's hair color is it's just so dull looking. A dark golden blonde, or light golden brown if you prefer, would look better. It's like a weird mousy ash brown. I don't like it. As to the style, I think they were going for the straight and sleek look and failed miserably. That look is better suited for someone with thicker fuller hair like Abigail or Gabi. Also, the whole part down the middle thing is very unflattering on certain people, Allison Sweeney (Sami) being one of them.

A strange idea came to mind that Sami now has dark hair because her "replacement" is already under contract and has darker hair. This way she will just come into the part with a similar look. Now I know that you might think I'm crazy (sometimes I do, too!!) BUT, think on it...it's as much a possibility as anything else!!

elaine

Missy Reeves (Jennifer) did a Lifetime movie with her husband several years ago, and for that her hair was about shoulder length and it was really cute. I don't dislike her hair, I just think some of the styles they put it in are unrealistic.

I'm not a fan of the color Ali Sweeney (Sami) has on screen currently, but it has improved from what I can tell online. And I don't blame her a bit for getting away from blonde. It's awful to maintain and after so many years becomes unmanageable. You can't control the breaking, splitting, etc. Mine became very strawlike (if straw could knot constantly).

A strange idea came to mind that Sami now has dark hair because her "replacement" is already under contract and has darker hair. This way she will just come into the part with a similar look. Now I know that you might think I'm crazy (sometimes I do, too!!) BUT, think on it...it's as much a possibility as anything else!!
Alison Sweeney (Sami) said she dyed it for personal reasons (as she had to get permission from the show).

Reactions: jgk
When you think about it, everyone's hair takes a lot of abuse...blow drying, hair spray, gel, hot lights, not to mention other "product" that gets used. Add the stuff used to "be blonde", and it really takes a toll. It is no wonder so many female actresses go without makeup and just let their hair be natural when inbetween movies, etc. Soap actors don't have that option, being they are in front of the cameras daily.

I always thought Alison Sweeney(Sami) was a natural blonde? But I guess she needed to highlight the color for the camera.

Alison Sweeney's (Sami) roots show that she is not a natural blond anymore. Maybe at one time she was, but her hair as darkened over the years.

I had thought her a natural blond, and that her roots had been darkened for a time, LOL!

The time may be right for Jennifer to drop the sixties look, though it is making a bit of a comeback; accompanied by bell-bottoms, too.

Oh, egads. she was wearing bell bottoms one day. Jen, I mean. Honestly, Days really needs to take a looks at dressing their females.

Jennifer has had a couple "trims" but the styles she has just don't seem all that flattering.

Alison Sweeney's (Sami) hair is awful. It looks dirty and greasy. I love how the hairdressers do Kayla's (Mary Beth Evans) and Nicole's (Ari Zucker) hair. Beautiful and healthy looking.

I only noticed Sami's hair being that new/in wet/greasy look one day. Yesterday it looked better in my opinion. Perhaps she had one of those treatments where they put oil on the hair to make it healthier and it just showed more on that one day. On Wednesday's show I thought it looked better already.

Oh yes, I noticed her flat greasy hair too. I don't like her hair color or style at all. It could be styled so beautiful in many different ways except flat to her head, and so greasy looking. I don't think it can look any worse than it has looked lately.

Back