John Grisham & James Patterson

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Both these men write great thrillers, one gets addicted. LOL. Along Came a Spider is one......I had all these books but lost them when I moved. I do reread some, A Time to Kill, The Firm were terrific by Grisham.

Admittedly, have not read much after I moved....but would love hearing about some new novels.

Haven't read either in a while but am a fan of both.

With Patterson, it got a bit tedious trying to keep up with all the Alex Cross novels as they need to be read sequentially. I do like his stand alone books though usually they are written by his co-author.

I find Grisham to be much more suspenseful.

Poirot, if you're looking to replace your collection, I bet have some old copies lying around that I could send you.

I love John Grisham, I haven't read all of his books, but I have read a lot, I liked is non-thrillers too, The Painted House was one, I think.

I like James Patterson, but agree with Heather, that I don't have time to sort our the Alex Cross stories.

I also really like Patricia Cornwell, and while it helps to read the Kay Scarpetta books in order, I read them out of order all the time and I don't get lost.

I have all of John Grisham's books and a lot of John Patterson. I liked the early Cross stories, but I grew weary of them. The violence and language got to me, I think.

Back