John and Brady

I really feel for Drake Hogestyn, who plays John. It has to be very difficult for him, as he knows John from inside out . It has to be very difficult to have to say and do things that would not be in John's nature to say or do.
I am glad to see John back in Salem. Days has had several characters leave, and they need to get their remaining character back into their own personalities.

Unless Drake Hogestyn (John) knows something is coming down the road that will bring John back "into the arms of the family", I am almost surprised, certainly curious, about him even playing the part. For all the effort he's putting in, he might as well be played by a cartoon rather than a human... it's not a part that is liked or happy and is IMHO an insult to his acting abilities!! It truly saddens me to see someone downgraded to the point that he has become and I just wonder why he even sticks around the show.

edited to add actor's last name and character name....please remember that not everyone knows the real names of the actors who play the various characters.....JS

I know viewers were very upset when John was written out, and let the show know it. I really hope that bringing him back in such a horrible way, is not the show's "method" of thumbing their noses at the viewers and " be careful what you wish for" sort of story. ????

I just don't get it. Fans were also complaining about Rafe being in the coma last year and so TPTB wake him up and show him occasionally. They give him a girlfriend that most fans don't care about and he still involved in a police case since he came out of the coma. Same thing they are now doing to John.:sick:

For all the effort he's putting in, he might as well be played by a cartoon rather than a human.

At least he's putting in the effort to try to say the inane junk they're giving him without rolling his eyes.

One of my office mates also watches Days, and is now looking over my shoulder. She said "He can't produce filet mignon when all they're giving him to cook with is Fruit Loops."

:rotfl: OK, gotta clean the tea off my keyboard after that one.

Back