Days of Our Lives - Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Thanks, brisbydog.

I was surprised Gabi moved out. Hopefully, there won't be a lot of fireworks with the divorce.

Kristen came to see Brady at the wrong time since Fiona was probably going to tell Brady the truth.

Roman knows Brady slept with Fiona. What will Kristen do when she finds out?

Eric said Holly is going to Paris to see her mother. When will Holly know that Brady has Daniel's heart?

Xander and Sarah want to take back their statement about seeing Brady in the car. EJ being EJ won't
let them do it.

Eric found out Brady was at the Small Bar with Fiona. Finally. Will he try to sneak out of the bar before
Fiona sees him or will he confront her?

Maybe if Salem Hospital wasn't so busy filming a soap they could send their newly paralyzed patients home with the proper equipment. Maybe they'll make some extra money from filming and hire an occupational therapist.

I do like how they're handling that Gabi and Stefan breakup. They could have defaulted to them screaming at each other so I like that they're showing the sadness here. And hopefully it means whatever follows isn't done out of anger which we already saw the effects of.

Yes, they were so cheesy that they once again snubbed fan favorite Doll-in blanket. Grrr.
Doll-in-Blanket was not happy with the snub.

d718c43f743757ba095a11f2a382203b.jpg

Back