Days of Our Lives - Wed., Sept. 25, 2024

So I guess all of this to say that rules vary wildly from state to state as to the legal age of drinking, as well as what age teens/young people can work at establishments that sell and serve alcohol.
And it's interesting to discuss, but we know if DUH PLOT required it, they'd show Jules and Carver slinging drinks at the Brady Pub from their pack-n-play.

The funny thing to me........is that........I NEVER had an alcoholic drink in a restaurant or bar until after I was in my 20s. And when I had babies, I avoided in order to not contaminate the milk. And once you have babies & kids to take care of, you are very careful when out to dinner, 1 drink was it. LOL. Never even had a bottle of anything liquor in the house. I guess perhaps, with a divorced mom, no liquor ever in the house, just the way I was brought up.

So I guess all of this to say that rules vary wildly from state to state as to the legal age of drinking, as well as what age teens/young people can work at establishments that sell and serve alcohol.
Also, it varies by time period since laws change. (I haven't been 16 in a long time and I haven't checked current Texas law.)

Back