Days of Our Lives - Wed., Sep. 4, 2024

Yes, that's what I said. Aaron wanted Mark to just fill out the paperwork, but Mark said no, he couldn't do that, that he had to see another doctor at the hospital. And he wouldn't forget the paperwork for him.

Either EJ is getting old or Stefan Zero doesn’t hit very hard. Back when Rafe beat the snot out of Elvis in the Town Square, , but he kept coming back for more until the fight was broken up.

Gabi has really given up the high ground by trysting with EJ. Hopefully, it was worth it because she can no longer lord it over Zero, playing the role of the injured innocent.

Dr. Greene’s Fake Abigail plot keeps getting stranger and stranger. He’s going to a lot of trouble for what? After all, Chad is the most innocuous, least powerful DiMera, not a major player like EJ, Kritter, and Zero. Greene might as well be plotting against Harold.

Finally, the B&S b/s was as useless and boring as usual. The only thing that was even slightly of interest was Leo’s zebra shirt.

Last edited:
Thanks, Jason.

Gabi wasn't smart trying to hide her clothes with Stefan there.

Interesting to learn Chad is an investor for that soap opera.

Poor Kayla she thinks everyone is nice until she finds out they aren't.

Leo made a good point about the DNA testing done on soap operas. Then Chad said he's not
in one. <ha ha>

Nice to see Stephanie with her parents.

So, Mark and the woman are brother and sister. Why are they pretending she's "Abby"? Money? Revenge?

Stephanie's boyfriend Max, a/k/a her legal uncle Max Brady. :sick:

Here's Max holding his niece Stephanie (with Patch and Carrie):

stephunclemaxwell.gif

At least he and Chelsea didn't meet until they were young adults. But he and Stephanie literally knew each other as kids.

After all, Chad is the most innocuous, least powerful DiMera, not a major player like EJ, Kritter, and Zero.
Not this week, but perhaps they're plotting for when DUH PLOT puts him in big daddy's chair again.

Stephanie and Max creeped me out. But I did miss most of Shayna Rose's performance as Stephanie. (She's the one in the Max/Abby/Stephanie clip in #25.)

I LOVE THE NAME 9021Abby. That’s perfect.

AnnaLynne McCord (Fake Abby) was also in a movie about a guy who didn't want to attend a sports camp during the summer. Except it was football not lacrosse, and he went to cheerleader camp with his friend instead of hiding in a lakeside cabin with his girlfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the summary. This was a decent episode! Between the constant references to the past and the Stefan-Gabi blowup over EJ, it definitely was entertaining. Leo was also a nice touch today; I hope Chad considers what he said about DNA tests, even if it was in reference to soaps. And finally we learn more about Dr. Greene’s past and how it ties to “Abby.” Well-done today, writers.

Back