Days of Our Lives - Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Johnny knows he saw Alex. He assumed Alex was with Chanel since he didn't see Stephanie's body.
Johnny didn't know Stephanie was helping Alex rehearse his lines since Chanel hurt her back.

Weren't Hattie's parting words something about how they would all be sorry? I thought Marlena was Hattie pretending to be Marlena. I noticed the mannerisms and way of speaking, too. That did not seem like it was Marlena.

Here's a thought: It WAS Hattie, and she, as Marlena, will do that one scene. But she will fool them and pretend that, as Marlena, when she fell down the shaft, despite the mattress she, as Marlena, really died. So that would really be a way of paying them back for firing her. Maybe this is too far fetched to contemplate, but I don't think anything is too far fetched if it serves duh plot.

With respect to what Johnny thought he saw, Seth told him that Arrow and Faith were in the room, so Johnny assumed it was Chanel with Alex. We could not see who was in the bed with Alex, he obscured Stephanie.

I don't have the capability to watch anymore, but after all the comments about Hattie/Marlena, I also thought like @Wilde Woman did - that Hattie will somehow manage to get rid of the mattress, Marlena will fall down the shaft and be gravely injured or dead and then Hattie will assume her personality and role.

I agree on the Marlena stuff.

Xander scenes were great today.

Johnny was a total distraction in that shirt and hair. It just felt weird. And the entire plot is ridiculous. Can't be happy so this guy can't say something to his wife about what he thinks he saw and here comes the nonsense. And not even original nonsense. I'm now rooting for Chanel to dump him.

I'm not into Stephanie and Alex because I liked them in the very beginning when she was blowing him off and he really liked her. I thought that had a lot of potential for a romantic story. Instead we got her changing her mind about him out of nowhere, then spending too much time with another guy and then he was considered the jerk, then off to yet another guy. And he's been with everything in a skirt and is, well I don't even know what, but he's annoying to me now too. I support them being together if they just leave. I hear a life in Paris is super easy to come by.

I think the guesses that Hattie will pull a swap and take over Marlena's life are very good. I could see it working too as a way to keep Deidre Hall (Marlena) on screen and working while they were trying to figure out the behind the scenes tragedy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul Telfer (Xander) deserves an Emmy for his performance in today's episode.

Johnny DiMera is an idiot and a coward. An idiot because he saw Alex on top of someone and assumed that it was his wife even though he obviously didn't see the woman Alex was with. If he thought it was Chanel, he should have confronted them in the moment and he'd know it was Stephanie.

Then in today's episode, he thinks that Chanel had sex with Alex, but he moped instead of confronting them about what he thinks they did.

The ugly truth about Sarah’s acccident emerged today and remarkably nobody faced the lethal rage of the X-Man. Instead he felt “shock. Disgust, heartache, and shame.” Hopefully, the culprit, devious Fiona, will vanish into the depths of the Salem legal system never to be seen again.

The remarkable has happened. Instead of being a weepy, hurt victim, Eric is a genuine hero, the savior of the hapless Brady. Eat dirt Sami.

So now Johnny is talking to Stefano’s handsome portrait, asking Nono for advice about dealing with Chanel. Unfortunately the mighty Phoenix never had any experience dealing with touchy cookie bakers who think they are soap stars.

Finally, it was good to see Leo today. Based on today’s interaction with Marlena, he should quit the amateur soap business and stick to what he does best — writing a scandalous gossip column.

Back