Days of Our Lives - Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Has anyone said what Aaron is telling his brother about where he is? And yup I assume something will happen to Aaron but I don't think it will be major but just a way for his parents to find out. Like he gets knocked unconscious, they get called and off they go to see him.

I thought it was funny that Gabi said she'd missed her daughter and yet she's not on a plane to see her? Just at least mention that Lucas is flying back with her for a visit or something. Maybe they mentioned it when she first got out and I missed it.

I believe Aaron told his brother that Brady was paying for both of them to go to the camp.
Aaron tells Tate his brother is letting him go to camp. His brother thinks both of them are going.
Gabi immediately went to see Arianna, came back, and then they had the press conference.
DiMansion - EJ asks Stefan where Gabi is? She's returning from Arizona and visiting Arianna. EJ needs her for a press conference so he will look good.

Sometimes I feel like there are 2 or 3 different writers, concentrating on different storylines, paying no attention to what anyone else has written. So much jumping around. Then again, we have whoever just LOVES the guys to be shirtless as much as possible, even in what are inappropriate situations for anyone to be shirtless. Then again there are the skirts that barely cover the butts. !!

Righteous wrath was on full display today with both Gwennie T. and Gabba-Gabba venting their wrath. Gabi really did a number in EJ. She was so effective that maybe now she should book the Pub and hold meetings urging wayward Salemites to give up their sinful ways and get onto the path to righteousness. In contrast, Gwennie’s fulminations were designed to cover up her nasty schemes. May she soon share the fate of EJ and suffer total exposure.

Elsewhere, hopefully Aaron will avoid plot-driven disasters, get to lacrosse camp, and then get a scholarship at a top school. After, all good things should happen to some Salemites once in a while. Meanwhile, the Tot seems on his way to a summer of hot teen romance. Hopefully, this isn’t the prelude to a tiresome teen pregnancy plot.

Finally, Holly scores points for her handling of the very guilty EJ. She showed understanding without excusing his wretched behavior.

Oh wow that was like a super quick turn around for Gabi's visit. I didn't really care about them until she spilled the beans so I must have missed that. Glad they addressed it at least although to be honest I didn't even think about it at first. Mainly I thought of it because earlier I was thinking about how Gabi was written as much more layered when she had people that cared about her like Will around.

And thanks for the info on Aaron. Another story that I could do without.
:rotfl:

I hope they don’t kill off Aaron. I would HATE for this kid to once again be the victim of Tate and Holly’s nonsense. And dying is obviously the worst case scenario.

But the way they set up this whole thing and the big deal they made about Aaron having Tate’s ID and Alex seeing the exchange look like breadcrumbs for mistaken identity drama. Maybe he’ll just be missing for a while and everyone will think Tate is missing, but Aaron can survive. Since they’ve given him an on-screen brother and sister, maybe the writers will spare him.

He might perhaps be too old to kill off. It seems Ron only likes to kill off babies. Aaron is almost of legal age. He may be spared death but given the dreaded soap opera disfigurement and coma so Brady is beside himself with angst over forcing him to the camp, only to have Tater Tot return home unaware of the sadness of Salem. And of course Dr. Greene won't recognize his own brother. Because after all, Salem Hospital hired him.

Back