Days of Our Lives - Thursday, September 26, 2024

Only used the FF button sparingly, decent show today. I don't like the lack of Nicole, tis a shame. Am not all that fond of Holly, so far.......but I think we are at the beginning of the changing of the guard, so, hopefully everything will get back on track, to whatever new writers is planning for future.

Just wish Days would get back to being an ensemble show, that uses most of the cast in a week. Instead we are getting a story or two, featuring 3 or 4 characters, maybe a 5th between the them. Other characters just disappear for a few weeks........Stefan, Gabi, John, Roman, Kate, Johnny, etc.
So now it's EJ. Xander, Sarah, Holly, Tate, Fiona......their turn at the camera.........heck, I know you all know what I mean. Yeah, those budget cuts really have hurt the show..............my opinion.

EJ sitting across from Eric and berating him for keeping Holly in the dark about Daniel is ludicrous. Does Johnny know he's the product of rape?
Agree. Elvis never cared a whit about the fate of Love Doctor Jonas. Him now playing foolish Holly’s best friend when all he cares about is making trouble for sad sack Eric is disgusting. Typical EJ. Even Stefano would have no use for his slimy tricks.

Meanwhile the writers are doing the viewers no favors. After inflicting a full episode of B&S b/s on them, they are busily turning fan favorite Xander into the village idiot. As I said in another post, if Brady got a hangnail, Xander would be blamed. Xander may think he’s setting up a Brady suicide scene, but Jada and local public opinion is sure to suspect a Xander plot. As for Xander’s thug, he’s a weak link. He’d rat out the X-Man in a Salem second to save his sorry butt.

Finally, pity the poor Tot. Holly is turning into the village idiot over Eric’s role in the demise of the lecherous Love Doctor, while Sophia is being schooled in chicanery by witchy Fiona.

Thanks, brisbydog.

Oh my, Xander told Sarah he was going to have Brady commit suicide. Was this to make Xander feel better
since Sarah knew ahead of time?

Nice to hear Brady say Tater Tot.

Poor Brady. He got drugged and now Tate thinks he got drunk. Will Brady remember he got stuck in the hand?

Poor Tate. He found out Holly only came over to look through his dad's things and now he thinks his dad drank.

Sophia took an opportunity to make Tate feel better and now she's put herself in his path.

The conversation with EJ and Eric was strange about Holly not having a father because of Eric. Would Holly have
been born if Daniel hadn't died? I think about that a lot.

Xander needs to do better if he wants to sneak around. He needs to wear gloves and not just wipe off door handles.

Thank goodness, Sarah called Jada and Jada found Xander in Brady's room.

Dr. B.........you sure do have a way with words, and an uncanny knack for hitting the nail on the head. LOL

I do feel all the unrest now MIGHT be attributed to the changes backstage....which affected story, characters, personalities...........and more. Sort of like when winter is ending up here in the north........the snow melts, the sun shines, grass shows, temps have risen.......and bingo.........a blizzard!

unless Nicole has taken a side gig dancing at Moulin Rouge
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
EJ says he is, because a distraught young girl came to him for solace. He told Holly that he begged Nicole to tell Holly the truth about Daniel.
Eric reminds him that before he left town EJ threatened to tell Holly the truth.
These two facts don't seem to contradict each other. What was Eric's point?
Brady looks baffled.
I'm surprised you could tell.

Last edited:
I like that we are not pretending that Xander is not still dangerous when provoked.
He really needs to take a page out of his dad's book and hire some thugs - he just needs to make sure none are his illegitimate children.
Even Stefano would have no use for his slimy tricks.
Right, he'd be too busy stealing Roman's sperm and transplanting people's brains onto CDs.

Sounds like a really good show. It's a little odd to invite a minor to sit at a stranger's table, but I suppose it was at her work (Fiona & Sophia). I like them both so I'll excuse it.

If Brady was smart.

Xander's thug: "Are you Brady Black?"

Brady: "No. My name is Solf. Martin Solf."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back