Days of our Lives - Thursday, October 10, 2024

Thanks for the recaps. Does anyone know if there is anywhere online that I can download the current episodes?

Thanks I am in Australia so Peacock streaming is no good for me. Up until last week a lady was posting every episode on a downloading site but has been MIA since then and I am having withdrawals. :cry:

You can try using a VPN service to give yourself an American IP address. Connect to a VPN server in the US. Then log onto Peacock. Some streamers let you connect via VPN. Others don’t. Not sure about Peacock. I’ve done that when traveling overseas.

YouTube has them up daily as soon as Peacock drops so 9pm Sydney time. They don't last all day and they are not great quality but they are there. I pay through the nose to get stack and global streaming in Canada and I'm still delayed a day so I always end up looking at them.

Trouble is, NBC or Corday holds on to the copyright, & gives a hard time to anyone posting the episodes else where. So folks have to be careful. One would think they'd be glad anyone wants to see the show so would go all out to do so.

I used to watch every day, faithful, for years, but since they went streaming........that is rare, Two, maybe 3 times in a week now. Just do not like watching the show on my desktop computer. Bah.

You are very lucky...........It was so nice when on network, every day, same time, you could record if you were not going to be home. Don't know why they moved it to streaming, then could only fill the spot with lame news shows. (News shows take up most of the morning and early afternoon)

Clyde was in solitary confinement.........No outside visitors, and extremely limited contact with relatives. There is no way he'd be able to have Mark visit.
Thanks, Poirot. I could not think of solitary confinement. Obviously, we think Salem is on another planet, where earthly laws don't apply.

Well, guess I missed that pretend thing. Then again, Salem seems to have convenient Rules & Laws anyway.

As a career criminal that Xander has been until recently, even he knows that EJ doesn't have a leg to stand on. But Xander did find the pressure point that we are doing this for EJ's fragile ego. But the stupidity of this story is monumental.
EJ is a total idiot who’s as fit to be DA as one of the monkeys in the Salem zoo. Telling Sarah that she can’t change her story is ridiculous and threatening to charge her for doing her is preposterous. Wherever he is, Chad’s ex-father, former DA Charles Woods, is convulsed with laughter.

Clyde is beyond perverse. He wore out his welcome years ago and has to go.

Chad’s Parisian apartment is far too nice. It should be more like the one I stayed in years ago. The toilet was in a closet at the end of an outdoor balcony. The bathroom had a tub/shower, bidet, and sink, and was the home of large numbers of Parisian roaches. The kitchen came with an aging gas stove that was probably there during the German occupation in WW2. The sight of this place would probably send the Faker to flee back to the US and forget Clyde’s sick schemes.

Did not read the summary, intended to watch the show, life intervened.

Won't comment on today (10/11) show, as intend to watch later, but who knows what might intervene.

EJ is a total idiot who’s as fit to be DA as one of the monkeys in the Salem zoo.
I think a Salem zoo monkey would probably do a better job.

752f14f18ced1ce0afd01b63afeea421.jpg

Back