Days of our Lives - Monday, September 16, 2024

I can't believe we just came back to where we started with Stephanie and Alex. We could have had a real romance between the two during this time instead of playing musical beds. Could have been interesting because Stephanie started out so against Alex that we could have had him wearing her down etc. Instead she very suddenly changed her mind about him only to have it fall apart in a hot second.

I think the Mark and fake Abby stuff might be Clyde having something on Mark and he's been blackmailed into this. Or even something on the parents and Mark keels compelled. Maybe Mark made some terrible medical mistake that Clyde is hiding for him.

Thanks, robin.

Nice to see Ben and Stephanie eat Chinese food. Wait, that wasn't Ben it was Alex.

What a kiss Alex and Stephanie had and he stopped from going further. I thought the same
thing Stephanie said how he changed since he's been in town.

I'm glad Steve is still suspicious about the woman not being Abby and he wants another DNA
test done.

Steve talking to Clyde won't help either. Clyde knows how to hide the truth.

It's so stupid everyone think it's Abby when only Jack gave a sample.

What is Clyde's endgame? Just to get out of prison for killing Abigail? And where is
her body?

What a surprise Fiona told Xander that she slept with Brady.

How can Clyde send a message to the woman when he's in maximum security prison? And
how does he know the Greene family or just FakeAbby?

There always has to be a villain
Yeah, but it doesn't always have to be a Stefano or Stavros "Freeze the World" Cassidine (General Hospital). It can be teen Julie, or gray Nicole (remember her?), or someone who's honestly convinced they're doing the right thing (like late 1990s Sami).

Well I would argue that soaps don't need those, in fact it's hard to take them or the cops seriously when they linger in town for 20+ years. It would be like James Bond's daughter marrying Dr No's son, and them having tea and crumpets at a pub between vengeance plans.

I liked it better when Stefano would show up with a new kid for a few months, do a lot of evil, and then apparently die. That was OK. My opinion only.

And he was always around, or would show up..........that is what I meant.............Stefano first appears in January, 1982. He died on the show in 2016. That is 34 years of in and out, mayhem, He was a villain with a soft spot here and there, one who had viewers loving, hating, not wanting to lose him. A lot of years, stories, scenes, that most enjoyed. Stefano made his mark, became an unforgettable character.

Days needs someone like that, one can't wait to be gone, caught, etc., but so look forward to popping up again. A villain who always keeps an eye on Salem & it's citizens, but never fails to cause a problem.

Thanks for the write-up.

I liked this episode. I do wish that Alex and Stephanie were never interrupted in their relationship with all that nonsense if they were just gonna reunite. But glad this is moving more slowly.

Chad and “Abby” needs to hurry up and be resolved. I feel like every episode with them is the same thing over and over. Black Patch should pull a Sloan and sneakily deal with the DNA test.

Well Xander knows the truth about his mom’s tryst with Brady. I wonder if Sarah will put together the pieces (if she hasn’t already) now that she also knows.

Back