Days of Our Lives - Fri., Oct 11, 2024

Which little girl @JasonDíSpeech? Do you mean when he and Brady abducted Rachel to scare Kristen?
Yes, that's what I was referencing. And I agree that Xander's threats were empty. He doesn't want anyone but Brady to suffer, and seems to have moved his focus to the Cure.

Holly doesn't know a Mark that Abigail would be talking to
I think they might just be sudden besties ("Abigail" and Holly) and are faking us out.

Fiona is fun, and it's okay that she was mean to Sophia because Sophia is kind of an edgy gal herself. This dynamic could be fun.
It's too bad Sophia isn't quite edgy enough. Fiona needs someone to wring her neck. That might happen if Fiona tried to bully and intimidate the wrong teenage girl the way she did Sophia. Sophia is polite and well-mannered around adults. She probably respects Fiona more than she should.

Last edited:
I know she's doing bad things and I'm sure, when it all shakes out, I'm supposed to root for Holly, but I like Sophia. She's not connected to a core family, but I hope they keep her around. She's less annoying than Holly. We need some free-agent characters. I hope they keep her snarky and edgy, but not unhinged.

Back