Days of Our Lives - Fri., July 5, 2024

Thanks, Jason.

What an episode with two cliffhangers.

Is Connie living in the apartment or does she just visit it once in awhile since it's the scene of a crime?
How long will take the Salem PD to arrest her?

I didn't like Rafe's attitude when Jada was talking to him about Bobby.

How does Bobby know who really killed Li Shin? Was he peeking in the window?

Poor Ari. Gabi flew in and out for a short visit. Will Ari come back to Salem?

Poor EJ. He signed over his DiMera stock and he got outed in public not being Jude's father. It couldn't
happen to a better guy. :)

What's Paulina going to do when she finds out what EJ did this time?

Lucky for Melinda she signed the contract before Gabi told the truth about EJ.

Will Nicole get a paternity test to prove Eric is the father?

Gabi at the press conference:

pir%C3%B3mano-meme.gif

I, too, thought Nicole's tears were also Ari Zucker's tears, as she has acted opposite Greg Vaughan (Eric) for a long time. But was that their last filmed scene? Will she get to him before he flies to Paris?

I also agree that Camila Banus (former Gabi) has a different shape/figure than Cherie Jimenez (current Gabi) and new Gabi should wear different clothes. She is beautiful but looked out of place in the wardrobe we have seen so far. Acting wise, I think she is bringing it.

I like the job the actress is doing but I really hoped they'd put her into slightly more serious clothing.
I definitely agree with comments about wardrobe, they need to fit her clothing a bit better, but I think the style should still say "twice wrongly once rightly convicted fashionista who twice built a company that was DiMera-stolen", so it might not match exactly what someone in my town or age bracket might wear (then again Will and Gabi are probably around my age now, even though I was born before Sami, LOL).

I've been enjoying EJ. I don't understand why he's fighting for Nicole - but other than that he's funny and involved in enough storylines to have enough to do even without romance. And he's stronger on his backfoot (and since he is not the actor who played the rape scenes, I can forget those exist when he's not around Johnny). He deserves some comeuppance but his crime on the scale of things is minimal.

And again, original EJ was supposed to be debonair and irresistible, so why is he scheming to hold on to an easy mark like Nicole?

I thought that lady, Connie, was rather random today at first. Then I kind of thought "could she be guilty?" Wonder how long THIS storyline drags out and if she will appear again? Was Bobby/Everett on the show when Li was killed? Can't remember. Will this be the beginning of the end for Gabi and Stefan? I did think her outfit (although cute) did not look comfortable to wear on a long flight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta say, crazy lady being the one that killed Li was dumb and disappointing. I kept expecting Li to come back from the dead.
I read what is now "fake news": Li was still alive hiding out somewhere and was going to rescue Tripp and Wendy when they were taken by Goldman. But that never happened.

Back